Would you like to join a team of people enthusiastic about bringing transformation and the proactive, predictive, and automated, customer-centric operations of tomorrow? Do you thrive by progress, effective implementation, as well as coaching others in how to efficiently get there? Maybe this role is for you!Is this your next opportunity?
I am Mikaela Lindén, Head of Business Transformation within Service Assurance unit, and my great team consists of Product Managers and Product Owners who are working with the implementation of our important Assurance ART solutions according to SAFe. To further strengthen the team and ensure we deliver on our targets and roadmaps we are looking for a Lean Portfolio Manager
to join us.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Handling the Service Management Epic Portfolio in accordance with SAFe Best Practice
- Facilitation of Portfolio related Meetings, within the unit and with other interfacing Portfolios
- Coaching Staff in SAFe practices, foremost the Epic Owners
- Close collaboration with LACE, TeliaWoW, Business Owners, other LPMs and Product Managers
- Own the Portfolio Vision and Roadmap(s)
- Measure and follow up on Portfolio performance
- Continuously assess the needs for improvement and promote the implementation of identified actions
We think you have motivation for bringing structure and progress, thriving in an environment where you can make a difference. You possess solid leadership skills and have relevant experience from working with SAFe, and a background in Lean Portfolio Management or Agile Project Management. You have a very good understanding of enterprises financial, technical and business contexts, and as such effective networking and stakeholder management is part of your daily working habits.Your personal competencies:
- You are a person
- Who sees the big picture, considers broader perspectives and are quick to take actions when needed
- Who is vital part of ensuring the success of our transformation key goals and also have coaching abilities
- Who aligns short and long-term goals, build roadmaps and strategies in a tactical way. Agile planning comes natural to you.
- Who is constructive and find ways to overcome obstacles even if the circumstances are sometimes unclear
This role will be the interface towards multiple other Portfolios and business and technical units, so it is important to convey information with clarity and ease, as well as keeping many different audiences informed of the progress and ensure a close collaboration and understanding of each other's needs.Your Experience:
It's more than just a job!
- Minimum 2 years of SAFe experience within Portfolio Management and IT/Service Management in a larger international organization
- Safe Certification
- 3 years of working experience with ITIL
- 10-15 years of experience as a Lean Portfolio Manager, (Agile) Project Manager or similar role, in a multinational company
- Relevant experience from initiative strategic and tactical planning, driving transformation to SAFe and process and tool consolidation
- Excellent track-record of Stakeholder management
- Facilitating senior management meetings
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-27.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!