Telia is on a change journey as we are transforming our business to become the leading purpose-driven digital telco in the Nordics and Baltics. Our ambition is to create the best customer experience, and to do so we need to aim for the best employee experience and the most engaged employees.
Becoming a digital telco also put demands on our People Experience & Culture function to transform into a more digital, data driven and customer-focused function. In order to support the transformation Telia is also reinventing its People Strategy.Is this your next opportunity?
As a Leadership Development Lead, you will report to the Head of Practice area Performance, Leadership & Learning and be part of the leadership team. In this role, you will own the design, adaptation and continued improvement of leadership development initiatives and programs.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Staying up to date with external best practice and benchmarks
- End-to-end responsibility for the leadership and team development programs (framework, portfolio, etc.)
- Suggesting continuous improvement to the overall leadership development approach based on business insight and external benchmarks
- Following up and measuring overall business impact- designs way to ensure business impact can be measured
- Designing a modular and blended approach to leadership development based on the latest technology and most impactful leadership practices
- Working to harmonize and connect Leadership development with other core processes such as talent, performance and recruitment
- Translating business needs into leadership development interventions, using a segmented approach as appropriate
- Working and managing vendor relationships
- Ensuring adaption of the leadership framework across the organization
- Contributing to design and evaluating leadership assessment solutions (360, etc.)
- Facilitation of leadership programs
Your personal competencies:
- You have a systematic and structured way of working, including the ability to set long-term plans and priorities
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Capable of establishing rapport and creditability with a broad group of stakeholders
- Strong communicator in written and verbal English
- Strong presenter and facilitator - like to train others and present
- Strong business acumen - you prioritize business needs first
It's more than just a job!
- Experience from designing and implementing leadership development interventions
- Process design thinking including experience working with digital solutions
- Consulting experience - used to working in a pro-active systematic and structured way
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Victor Zetterström at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-05-19.Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is 2787 - 4181 EURWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!