Are you interested in development, maintenance and operations?
Would you like to add value and support us to shape the future of network monitoring at Telia?
Then, you are looking at the right job ad!
I am Darius Liubinas and I am leading Monitoring team at Assurance Services within Telia IT. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. In our team we continuously consolidate and develop our OSS systems. Simplicity and automation are the driving forces of our activities to support business stakeholders. We are looking for motivated drivers to succeed in our journey.Is this your next opportunity?
In this position, you will join our team of professionals in creating the next generation of IT monitoring for our stakeholders and customers. We have a skilled team with tens of years of combined experience in the field, all working towards a common goal in their respective areas of expertise. We handle both operational duties, as well as the development of our platforms using agile methods.
Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team and You will play an important role in our network monitoring capability team by enhancing our development capacity and helping to shape the future of network monitoring.Is this you?
- Technical background with relevant university degree/ work experience.
- Excellent in structured communication oral/written, and making things happen.
- You feel comfortable having your own dedicated responsibilities and understand the importance in delivering quality and being thorough.
- You like to solve tasks as an individual or in virtual teams, where the ambition is to grow together with the team to a high level in DevOps maturity.
- You can work unhampered in English and Nordic or Baltic languages, both written and verbally.
- You are positive and open for new ideas and changes and can present them structured way to stakeholders.
Deep knowledge how to work with:
It's more than just a job!
- Teoco Helix products or any other fault management tool.
- SNMP traps and understanding how to work with MIB files.
- REST API.
- SOAP API.
- Oracle DB.
- Oracle WebLogic.
- Programming knowledge in Python, SQL and bash scripting.
- RHEL Linux.
- Windows terminal servers.
- Firewalls and IP tables.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits .Interested?
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +46 725 253025 or connect with me on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/darius-liubinas-1282305/).
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 28th of AprilWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!