Right now, we are looking for an IT Demand Manager in the B2B area to Telia IT Country Delivery Sweden.
I am Susanne Engstedt and I am leading Delivery Management within IT Country Delivery Sweden. We are very skilled and experienced team with Business Analysts, Scrum-masters, Release Train Engineers and Agile PMO supporting roles working from several cities in Sweden. We work with IT development on a Solution and Agile Release Train level running core IT activities supporting the Swedish Business, and I am super proud of every member of our team.Is this your next opportunity?
If you love combining technology, business, leadership, and customer relationships this is something for you. You will be responsible for the IT demand and requirement process and way of working, focusing on the Epic portfolio flow in the Lean Portfolio Management Process. We work according to the Safe framework. You will be the bridge between Business, Epic Owners, and IT-development. The main focus is to help the Business Owners identify the value, size and complexity of IT development at an early stage to be able to decide whether or not to go further with the idea in scope.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Participate in EPIC review step, supporting demand, execution and delivery manager in prioritization, scoping and ensuring quality of Epics.
- Since we are in a transformation towards Safe you will ensure way of working in Lean Portfolio Management and Epic Flow in the Analysis teams.
- You will be coordinating and dispatching analysis work to the Analysis teams. You lead and guide the IT Business Analysts who works with the IT analysis.
- Facilitate and follow up with Epic Owners. Define and follow up on portfolio metrics that will measure the business outcomes achieved by IT.
- Act as a partner and trusted advisor for business, epic, product owners.
You have a passion for customers, technology and leadership. You have worked in IT or in the Business with requirement analysis, program and/or project management. You are experienced with Agile and Safe way of working and People Change Management in a transformation. You have a good understanding of IT-development and Operation, customers, and business. You need to be fluent in both Swedish and English.Your personal competencies:
It's more than just a job!
- Strong customer and value focus.
- Very good communication skills
- You Dare to take responsibility, to speak up.
- Supportive leaderhip and coaching
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com or
+46 70253 98 11.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 22nd of AugustWelcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!