Executive Management Trainee 2023 - Sweden Are you our next generation executive leader? Kick-start your career and become one of our Executive Management Trainees 2023 for Telia Sweden!
We are on a mission to create a Better Telia and reinvent better connected living through our digital connectivity, our digital experiences, and our digital infrastructure. If you are in the beginning of your career and would like to work in a fast-paced international environment, then this is an interesting opportunity. As an Executive Management Trainee
, you will get an exceptional and close understanding of how a listed multinational company is managed, while you build your own management skillset by working with business driven and professional colleagues. This experience will also give you the opportunity to build a strong senior network within Telia Company and the telecom, tech, and media industry.
We are now looking for highly talented people to become our next generation executive leaders. Four unique positions will be recruited for our biggest market Sweden to join us in August 2023.
Is this your next opportunity?
- CEO Trainee, Telia Sweden
- CCO B2B Trainee, Telia Sweden
- CCO B2C Trainee, Telia Sweden
- VP, Head of Customer Service & Delivery Trainee, Telia Sweden
As an Executive Management Trainee, you will work closely with and report to your executive leader. You will have a close collaboration with top management and their leadership team on diverse, exciting, and often complex tasks. This role will expose you to various high-level projects around business execution, strategy, operations, tech, IT and more. You will be provided with insights in how to run the biggest Telco in Sweden and meet key people across the organization, helping you to create the best possible start for your successful future career.
In this role, you will, amongst other things:
- Work directly with your executive leader and support them in their daily work
- Participate in and lead strategically important projects in different parts of the organization
- Coordinate and prepare leadership team meetings, as well as follow up on management team priorities and action points
- Be a proactive member of your team and get experience from multiple different business areas in the organization
As an Executive Management Trainee, your own personal development as a young professional will be emphasized. It is a highly challenging yet rewarding position where you will be part of a Trainee community with lots of new colleagues eager to support you. You will be permanently employed from day one, expected to start in August 2023 and located at Telia Company's Head Office in Stockholm. You will take on this challenge for approximately 12 months until you, together with your executive leader, find your next big opportunity within the company.Is this you?
To excel in this role, you are at the beginning of your professional career and graduate at master's degree level no later than June 2023. Your degree should not be older than two years.Your personality:
- Driven and positive with a humble outlook
- Result oriented and willing to walk the extra mile
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Curious mindset with a particular interest for connectivity, media, and the technology industry
- Great analytical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with a daring and inquisitive mindset
It's more than just a job!
- Strong academic background from a top university with a master's degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or similar
- International experience or interesting extracurricular activities is a plus
- Professional experience, e.g., relevant internships or current employment
- Excellent communication skills in English
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. We are changing the industry, digitalizing society, and reinventing better connected living. That is the next chapter in our story, what's yours?Interested?
If you're interested in joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Partners at Telia. We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Transcript of Records, diplomas and other certificates as well as references will be asked for in a later stage of the recruitment process Selection and interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Before hire, required background controls will be performed.
Application deadline is 2022-10-16.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!