Are you the next generation Executive?Kick-start your career as a Management Trainee for our group COO.
Telia Company is looking for an upcoming executive leader. As an Executive Management Trainee at Telia Company, you will work alongside and be mentored by our Group Chief Operating Officer Dr. Rainer Deutschmann.Is this your next opportunity?
If you are in the beginning of your career and would like to work in a fast-paced international environment with home arena in the Nordics and Baltics, then this is an interesting opportunity. This role will expose you to various high-level projects around business execution, strategy, operations, tech, IT, Product development, and more as part of the Telia Common Products & Services unit.
At the same time, you will be part of one of the most comprehensive ongoing transformation which Telia embarked 18 months ago. Along that you will be provided with insights on how to run the biggest Telco in the Nordic and Baltic region and meet key people across the organization, enabling you to create a solid foundation for a fruitful future career.Main areas of responsibility:
- ¨Being the right hand¨ for our group COO Dr. Rainer Deutschmann, be part of his management team and also be supported by ex-trainee Fabian Sund who shall be your work buddy until you catch the groove
- Supporting COO and his team in their daily work
- Participating in and handling strategically important projects in different parts of the organization
- Coordinating and preparing leadership team meetings, as well as following up on management team priorities and action points
As an Executive Management Trainee to Group COO, you will get a high-quality and close understanding of how a listed multinational company is organized, while you build your own management skillset by working with business-driven and professional colleagues. This experience will also give you the possibility to build a solid senior network within Telia Company and the telecom industry.
The position is permanent employment at the Telia Company head office in Solna, Stockholm
and we would like you to start no later than October 2022.
You will take on this opportunity for approximately 12 months until you, together with your manager, find your next big opportunity within Telia.Is this you?
To excel in this role, you are at the beginning of your professional career and graduate at master's degree level. Your degree should not be older than two years.Your personality:
- Driven and positive with a humble outlook
- Team-oriented person with good interpersonal skills
- Curious mindset with a particular interest in connectivity, media, and the technology industry
- Great methodical and reasoning abilities
- Skilled multitasker with an innovative and inquisitive mindset
- Aim for great results and be comfortable performing multidimensional projects
- Good conceptualization and presentation skills
- Qualified academic background from a top University with a master's degree preferably in Engineering, specialization in Business/Economics with Engineering background or similar
- International/ Professional working experience, e.g., relevant internships or a current employment
- Good communication skills in English
If you fancy joining us on our journey to reinvent better connected living, apply!Questions?
Please reach out to Karuna Munikrishna, firstname.lastname@example.org or Anusha Chettibalija, Anusha.email@example.com,Talent Acquisition team at Telia.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-Aug-30.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!