Are you an experienced hands-on agile coach and problem solver with exceptional drive and a lean-agile mindset? Then look no further, this might be your next opportunity!
Delivery Transformation is currently looking for an Agile Coach
to help transforming Telia into the Digital Future. You will be a hands-on coach who will enable and drive change and transformation in Telia and Telia IT.
I am Mats Sköldborg and I am leading Delivery Transformation in Future IT. We are a great bunch of people, running lean-agile coaching activities all over Telia, and I am super proud of every member of our team. We are still a small team but will expand.Is this your next opportunity?
The person I am looking for, is an experienced Agile Coach, with proven track record and hands-on experience of working on a program and team level, implementing changed and new ways of working. We need someone with practical and hands-on experience from coaching people and implementing new way of working and tools. As an Agile Coach, you will coach and support with practical know-how and hands-on experience on how to set-up, configure, design way of working. You will also provide hands-on support on design and set-up in supporting tools.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Hands-on coaching of Agile release trains and Agile development teams
- Hands-on coaching of software and product development lifecycle
- Hands-on coaching and support with agile way of working - practical how to
- Hands-on coaching and support with designing and setting up way of work in support tools Jira, Miro, Xray etc
- understanding of software and product development lifecycle, pipeline, and other tech knowledge blended in with the hands on experience with leading role of agile delivery on scale (SM, RTE, STE and similar). Stakeholder management (business and senior management, who do not necessarily have strong agile backround) - aka not being agile religious, but advocating values indirectly.
- Support and coaching of stakeholders
- Conducting hands-on training to development teams
You have hands-on practical experience of agile coaching and implementing new ways of working and set up in supporting tools. You are an agile culture change agent, providing change leadership and practical experience in the area of agile best practices for the whole organization. You have great communication and collaboration skills and have a strong internal drive. You have the ability to bridge the gap between business and technology and speak the language of both. You are ready for an exciting new challenge!Your Experience:
It's more than just a job! The same in all job ads
- Extensive and practical hands-on experience as Release Train Engineer or Scrum master - you have done the work
- Extensive and practical hands-on experience from implementing way of working and tools design and set-up; Jira, Xray, Miro
- Experience from agile transformations and development, including scaled agile processes and SAFe. (SPC certification is a plus)
- Experience of software and product development lifecycle, pipeline, and other tech knowledge blended in with the hands-on experience with leading role of agile delivery on scale
- Experience from stakeholder management from l
- Technical and engineering development background, knowledge and experience from the developer's way of working and tools like Github
- Experience in building agile mindset and culture
- Strong coaching skills and experience
- Experience on ITIL and Service Management is a plus (ITIL v3 or ITIL4 is a plus)
- Good English in speaking and writing
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com, +46 70 5734464, or LinkedIn
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-06-30Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!