We are hiring a talented, self-directed Digital Marketing Manager with the skills and attitude to take on any challenge. The work is in English, so Swedish is optional - but a proactive and hands-on approach is essential.
We're Telia Division X. We combine start-up agility with corporate power to spear-head new markets and technologies. Everything from IoT, Data Insights and Digital Health to digital services for your home, car and family - and you could be part of it. It won't be an easy ride, but it will be an exciting one - working together with a committed and talented group of people on ideas that just might change the world.Is this your next opportunity?
In this role, you will be an integral part of the Division X and Global Business marketing team, leveraging your digital expertise to drive customer awareness and acquisition by optimizing our Enterprise website and SoMe channels.
As an experienced, executional marketer who is both creative and analytical, you stay connected to the details, challenging assumptions and continually testing based on data-driven insights.
You will be part of our Marcom team and report to Head of Marketing & Industries for Division X.Main responsibilities:
Is this you?Skills and Qualities:
- Be responsible for the strategic planning and creation of digital content as well as updating content for https://business.teliacompany.com/, You will also lead the technical and commercial work, deliver quality traffic to the site and increase the advertising ROI.
- Set the Digital marketing plan based on the enterprise marketing plans in Division X & Global business for all channels to drive leads and thought leadership: owned, web site, social profiles, leads to owned, purchased (media).
- Plan for future improvements based on customer experience analysis and implement performance qualifiers.
- Support marketing managers with SoMe campaign set-up.
- Ability to manage and work hands-on on multiple projects in a dynamic environment, while working well with- and inspiring cross-functional teams.
- Expertise across all elements of digital marketing, including omni-channel strategic planning and execution, experimenting, reporting and measurement
- Proven knowledge of Enterprise digital marketing tools preferred, including industry leading CRMs and marketing automation and social media platforms.
- Experience from project leading CMS migration end-to-end a plus.
It's more than just a job!
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Swedish is not essential.
- Technical proficiency preferred - providing examples of hands-on execution where the candidate has personally built high quality web content.
- You have a relevant post-secondary education and good experience in the field of digital communication.
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
I am Anna Öberg Björling, Head of Marketing & Industries, Division X and if you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, message me on LinkedIn.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is April 21st 2021.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity