Do you want to work with cloud native IT observability solutions that serve all the IT applications and cloud infrastructures in Telia? Do you want to be proud of and remembered for having realized amazing, reliable, and modern IT logging and Observability solutions? Solutions that are truly changing what it is like to do business with and within a market leading global telecom operator? Then this is for you!
Data is key for the future success of Telia Company
and thus the department of Data Mediation Broadband is growing: The team need a DevOps Engineer, IT observability
to lead the way to provide excellent IT service in Logging and application performance management.Is this your next opportunity?
The Broadband Data Mediation Team is part of Telia Group IT Organization. This team is the IT solution owner for collection, mediation, and processing of the data from telecom network, IT infrastructure, IT Applications, inventory systems and other data stores. These data are critical for Telia's business and used for service assurance, investment planning, crowd analytics, security, AIOps, business customer product offering, etc.
In the IT observability area, this team offers Datadog, Splunk and Grafana/Loki Stack for both on premise and public cloud-based application performance management. We are evolving this area to more comprehensive and consolidated solution to offer observability solutions to all IT systems in Telia.
As a DevOps Engineer, IT observability,
you will work with both operation and new capability development for enterprise scale Datadog and Grafana solution. You will also work with architecture reference for integration, automation, and new software solutions.Your personal competencies:
Your Experience:Must have:
- Easy to communicate in speech and written language, and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge
- You enjoy working in a supportive team and perform well when you work alone
Nice to have:
- University degree in related subject
- 3+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in application deployment, infrastructure provisioning, and automation
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall
It's more than just a job!
- AWS/Azure/GCP certificates in DevOps or Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge on Grafana Mimir, Kafka, Logstash, Tempo, Splunk, Datadog, Elastic Search, Loki,or other application performance management software
- Experience of working with Enterprise scale logging and IT observability solutions
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply!
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 01-06-2022Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!