Do you have experience in database development? Would you like to work with open-source database development in a huge enterprise IT landscape in the Nordics? Keep reading! You might be our next Database Developer.Is this your next opportunity?
I am Diana Sundell and I lead the Database Team in Common Products and Services Unit at Telia. We are now looking for a Database Developer
to strengthen our open-source automation capability in CI/CD pipeline deliveries capability in Telia IT.
As a Database Developer in the Database Team, you will improve automation and build the baseline for delivering consumable database services (PaaS). You will be part of building the CI/CD pipeline together with your colleagues and other cross-functional teams, and support Telia´s stakeholders in customer creative solutions both for Telia internal cloud platform as for public cloud. You will work with modern frameworks such as Ansible, GitHUB, Python/bash/Powershell, Terraform and Jira. You will be part of a DevOps team that works according to SAFe framework. We run it, we build it!
Open-source database vendors that we support and operate are MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB and MongoDB.
Your daily tasks include but not limited to:
Is this you?
- Architect, design, implement, test, document and deploy
- Migrations, patching, upgrades
- Automation and scripting
- Supporting projects
You will work in a small delivery team of knowledgeable colleagues responsible for developing tomorrow's database services. You have a service mindset and solid collaboration skills.Your competencies and skills:
- Database development experience in vendors like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MongoDB
- Experience in Linux Operating Systems
- Understand the principles of development principles
- Experience using ITIL framework
- Experience from building and developing CI/CD pipelines
- Understand the principles of operational readiness and stable production
- Good English in oral and written
- Autonomous and enthusiastic
- Swedish nationality due to security
It's more than just a job!
- Development experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Oracle /MSSQL
- Experience in VM ware software´s vRA, vRO
- Knowledge of working in AWS, Azure, GCP
- Selected candidate needs to pass Security Clearance in Sweden
We will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! Application deadline is 31st of July.
If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +46 70 225 66 46.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!