Do you have experience in database administration? Would you like to work with open-source database operations in a huge enterprise IT landscape in the Nordics? Keep reading. You could be our next Database Administrator.Is this your next opportunity?
I am Diana Sundell and I lead the Database Team in Common Products and Services Unit at Telia. We are now looking for a Database Administrator
to strengthen our open-source operation capability in Telia IT.
As a Database Administrator in the Database Team, you will secure stable database operation together with your colleagues and other cross-functional teams, and support Telia´s stakeholders in customer creative solutions as for internal cloud platforms. You will also be responsible for life cycle management (LCM) for open-source databases. You will be part of a DevOps team that works according to SAFe framework.
Open-source database vendors that we support and operate are MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB and MongoDB.
Your role includes but not limited to:
Is this you?
- Incident, change, problem (ITIL)
- Performance investigations
- Backup and restore
- Migrations, patching, upgrades
- Replications and D/R solutions
- Automation and scripting
- Supporting projects
You will work in a small delivery team of knowledgeable colleagues responsible for the day-to-day operations in Nordics including on-duty. You have a service mindset and solid collaboration skills.Your competencies and skills:
- Database administration experience in vendors like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB/MongoDB
- Experience in Linux Operating Systems
- Understand the principles of operational readiness and stabile production
- Experience using ITIL framework
- Knowledge of shell-scripting and automation
- Ansible playbook/Gitlab
- EDB Postgres advance server administration
- BARMAN backup/restore
- EFM (Enterprise Failover Manager) operation
- PgBouncer operation
- Good English in oral and written
- Swedish nationality due to security
It's more than just a job!
- Database administration experience in Oracle/MSSQL
- Knowledge of working with Commvault software (Data protection)
- Experience in VM ware software´s vRA, vRO
- Knowledge of working in AWS, Azure, GCP
- Selected candidate needs to pass Security Clearance in Sweden
We will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! Application deadline is 31st of July.
If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +46 70 225 66 46.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!