Right now, we are looking for Data Engineers within our Data Services Sweden team to drive our journey of cloud transformation within analytics to build the modern and worldclass Datalake/Datawarehouse for bringing the customer delight for our business.
I am Ashwani Pandita, and I am leading the Data Engineering team for Sweden within Data and Analytics in Telia Company. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team, but also very excited to extend the team with new skilled people to improve and create new opportunities in communication with our customers!Is this your next opportunity?
If you are looking to play an important part of Telia Company´s data driven journey and want to work in an ever-changing environment within the BI and analytics in enabling and facilitating data platforms both on-prem and cloud, you are perfect for this role.
You will be part of a larger Data and Analytics community and you will be responsible for developing and source the data within the analytics solutions that we are building. This is a highly prioritized area for us in order to deliver on our overall strategy. Further you'll be implementing data capabilities spanning from Data Platform to data flows and Data Management.
Our present team consists of Agile leads, data engineers, data analysts and architects located in Sweden and the Baltics, working together in cross-functional agile teams. In this role you would primarily develop analytical solutions for our users to be able to share, discover and leverage analytical data towards the Swedish business to improve Telia Company products and services.Is this you?
Telia Company is on a journey to become the new generation telco which means that we in Data & Analytics team need to be open to changes. You need to both master technology and be a team player. You are a continuous learner and you're not afraid to question how things are done today. We are a team and we reach success together, which means we don't have any room for solo players. You enjoy coding, but also set high software engineering standards. You are also able to think long-term and design sustainable data pipelines.Your personal competencies:
You will be working with a modern tech stack both on-prem and cloud:
- Self-leading, innovative and pro-active
- Business minded and Solution oriented
- Team player
- AWS (S3, Glue, etc.)
- CI/CD and infra management using GitHub, Terraform etc.
- Use Airflow to schedule and monitor workflows
You stand out, it is advantage if you have:
- Overall, 2-7 years of work experience
- Collaborates with architects to ensure cohesive integration between target systems, data lake and data models
- Hand-on experience using EMR, Hive, HDFS, Scala, Python, Pyspark , Spark , Spark streaming, Glue .
- Strong SQL skills and having experience of working with Redshift
- Experience with CI/CD process
- Hands-on knowledge APIs, AirFlow, DAGs.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- Good fluency in English
It's more than just a job!
- Experience from Implementation of one or more Data lake /Data warehouse using AWS
- Experience working with kafka, kinesis and MQ's
- Experience working with NO SQL Databases e.g. Hbase, DynamoDB
- Experience of working in Agile set up
- Good fluency of both Swedish and English languages (verbal and writing)
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! If you require any further information, feel free to connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via email or equivalent. Selection is ongoing, and the position might be filled before last application date so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2022-08-31. Welcome to Telia Company - Home to your next big opportunity