Right now, we are looking for a talented Business Data Analyst to our common analytics team in Solna. We drive Telia Company's journey of becoming a truly data driven organization by leveraging big data and advanced analytics. Our mission is to work closely with our internal stakeholders to enable new business opportunities as well as optimizing investments and operations based on big data insights.Is this your next opportunity?
As a data analyst, you will have a key role in the team being the bridge between business and analytics, helping the stakeholders to explore and identify valuable insights from our vast amount of data.
You will be part of a highly skilled and passionate team focused on delivering actionable insights for different lines of business across six different countries. You will be applying an agile way of working and using the latest analytics tools & methods to explore, visualize and bring our data to life.
We are working in cross-functional teams tightly integrated with our stakeholders. Right now, we are focusing on data driven product development for Mobile and Broadband area, but we are continuously exploring new areas. Your contribution will be central, and you will have a wonderful opportunity to influence the work that your team is doing.Is this you?
You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciates an inclusive team environment. You have a proven track-record from working with data visualization where you have used your unique blend of analytical, technical, and business skills to create value. You see data visualization as an art. It is great if you understand our industry, how we work and our products.Your personality:
- Communicative and good presentation skills
- Empathetic and a team player in a cross competent team
- Engaged and proactive
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical and insights driven
- Problem solving attitude
It's more than just a job!
- Previously worked as Data Analyst with several success stories to share
- Comfortable in applying data transformation and statistical programming using Python
- Skilled in developing and presenting impressive insights using modern visualization tools like Qlik sense
- Extensive experience of working with Dimensional modeling
- Proficient in writing complex queries with SQL
- Experience in agile ways of working and stakeholder management
- Great presentation skills along with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Experience from a consultant position within the Telco industry is a bonus
- Conceptual knowledge of applying Machine learning is a bonus
- Basic functional understanding of AWS Cloud or GCP Cloud, Hadoop Stack and Snowflake is a bonus
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If this sounds like your next career move, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 2022-07-03.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!