Are you a wizard at creating sustainable change and longing to use your skills to make life better for Telia's customers? Here's an opportunity to transform one of Telia's key Customer Journeys all the way through, from business logic via touchpoints to technology and IT.
The senior change rebel should have a solid insight driven foundation with a strong understanding of current business and technology, but above all have exceptional interpersonal and networking skills and understand that change happens through people.Is this your next opportunity?
I am Johanna Sahlman, Heading the CX team in B2C Sweden. Together we will build a machine that exterminate poor customer experiences and replace it with delightful and modern new experiences.About the Role
Your role will be to manage and change the full landscape of one of our key Customer Journeys. You will envision the future state and then map and drive the change to get there. Change of a Customer Journey requires a solid understanding of the underlying parts that creates the experience, and you probably have an M-shaped competence profile, with a broad general Telco knowledge and in-depth expertise in a few of the ingoing areas.
To concretize: you will be the know it all of the customer journey and making sure all data and insights in the Customer Journey are accurate. Your decisions need to be broadminded and take into account both CX, cost and revenue perspective. That means that you will turn volumes and time in to cost and make cost break downs in Customer Journeys. An important part of this role will be to build a system and cross functional team set-up that enable us to implement and track progress in our customer journeys. You can take ownership of Customer Journeys from BC decisions and Stakeholder management through IT to touchpoint development. In short: you need to secure both business sanity and customer experience in our change projects.Key responsibilities:
Is this you?Preferred experience:
- Developing and maintaining Customer Journey vision
- Preparing the short- and long-term implementation of Customer Journey changes and arbitrating on major trade-offs
- Unified target setting and measurement for the customer Journey
- Leader of virtual cross functional teams and manage day-to-day interactions
- Driving cultural change across the organization, through empowerment off employees and accountability of management
- Ensuring coherence of changes according to the CX vision
Your personal competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience preferably from Business Management, Project management or CX management from the service industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing teams or/cross functional teams and demonstrated ability to develop and deliver on measurable goals
It's more than just a job!
- You thrive when dealing with ambiguity but don´t hesitate to make needed decisions
- Your People skills are talked-about
- You are negotiating and influencing
- You are -driven, that means that you understand that quick and dirty often beats slow and perfect
- You understand that actions move mountains and drive for results
- You are Customer focused at heart
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
Don't hesitate to apply and if you want to know more you are welcome to contact me on LinkedIn. Application deadline is 2022-08-14.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!