Are you looking for an opportunity to work closely with stakeholders and at the same time be able to use your technical background in IAM to build functionality that will be used across all countries in Telia? Does an agile, multicultural, global team sounds like a place to be? Then, look no more! This is the role for you!Is this your next opportunity?
We are the Customer Identity and Access Management team, and we are looking for our next guiding star, or Business Analyst, in Sweden to work closely with our stakeholders in the hunt for requirements and help the team in building our modern Cloud-native Customer IAM solution in Telia.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- Meeting and guiding new possible consumers into our CIAM solution
- Gathering our stakeholders' requirements while understanding the gap with the current solution
- Working closely with our POs and architects, helping in the shape of a common solution
- Helping and participating in the Swedish ARTs
- You'll be 100% our SPOC for Swedish Business
Your personal competencies:
- You have experience in the Security and IAM domain
- You are a self-driven, open-minded person, who feel challenged by change and not afraid of speak-up and take decisions
- You are innovative and open to adopt new technologies and ways of working
- You are a team player and fluent in English
- Anticipates problems; analyzes situations to identify solutions
- Listens effectively and conveys information with clarity
- Is enthusiastic and positive, even in tough situations
- Pursues challenging goals and works strategically to achieve them
- Leads new initiatives within and beyond the scope of their own job along with being a team player
It's more than just a job!
- IAM domain knowledge (OAutb, OIDC, SAML2, SCIM, UMA)
- Hands-on experience with modern IAM solutions
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Previous experience in working in complex and large IT environments
- Good if you have previously been working with Cloud solutions
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2021-12-31Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is EUR 3186- 4778.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!