Right now, we are looking for Content Managers with creative minds and a feeling both for the written word and the visuals. We want to rethink, reuse and recreate new ways of reaching our audience. Reinventing traditional ways of thinking in new creative ways, not every time, but most of the time. We communicate in all 6 of our markets, which makes our approach and way of thinking both local and international.
I am Andreas Göthe and I am leading the Studio and Content Team, which is part of group communications for Telia Company.
Group Communications has the mission to:
- share the Telia story, internally and externally, in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- be a world class communications team that continuously informs and engages all stakeholders, internally and externally, about company strategy and activities.
- lead the Telia 'one team and one company' thinking and ways of being, by ensuring relevant communications material is available in a timely, modern and useful fashion to all Telia Group operations and business units.
And you could be part of it. It won't be an easy ride, but it will be an exciting one - working together with a committed and talented group of people with the ideas, creativity and energy to help reinvent Telia.Your next challenge?
For this new role, we are seeking 2 experienced Content Managers who have new ideas, creative minds and a passion for thinking outside the box. But still delivering on target and also keeping a consistency in creating and following the communication agenda. You will be a part of a team which creates, produces, publishes and delivers high end production both in an analog and a digital world. Our arena is everything that has do with communication, both visually and verbally. You will play a key role in our group to be the creators and doers that aligns our stories on different platforms, both internally and externally.
Reporting to the Head of Studio and Content, you will work closely with all our communication experts and also be a part of the creative processes with our high performing Studio and Online team. You will ensure that the creative ideas, stories and visuals deliver. Our content and stories are crafted to serve communications objectives, to inform, engage, inspire and persuade target audiences as needed. You will try to create new ways to inspire and engage our viewers and readers to be engaged in our communication. Have an ability to work across media formats and channels, for both internal and external target groups, and you will use your breadth and depth of experience to ensure that the communications achieve intended impact.
If this feels like you and are interested in being a part of our journey. Then we want to talk to you.Work responsibilities?
- Responsible for conceptualizing, planning, execution and evaluation of communications for internal and external projects as assigned, for group and Sweden, utilizing the most relevant channel mix.
- Preparation and publishing of written and visual/graphical content, to meet communications objectives and agreed channel mix, according to our tone of voice, brand visual identity, and in line with Telia Company's overall purpose and strategy.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with country communication teams, subject matter experts, communications channel specialists and others as required, in the planning and production of communications content, including recommending tactics and communication formats to achieve desired impact.
- Publishing, editing, design layout for internet, intranet, social and other channels.
- Be creative.
Who are you?
- Experience prioritizing, planning and implementing communications for internal and external target groups.
- Advanced writing skills to inform, engage, persuade and inspire, including but not limited to messaging, scripts, keynotes, shorter articles and posts.
- Intermediate visual design/UX skills, and ability to conceptualize and execute a variety of creative and graphical communications formats, including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, Info graphs, audiovisual scripts/storyboards, social media gifs, etc.
- Intermediate photoshop/illustrator and other Adobe programs or equivalent.
- Able to prepare creative and content briefs for agencies.
- Social skills, flexible, and resilient to work in fast paced matrix environment.
- Able to deliver with quality under pressure. High attention to detail.
- Stays up to date with industry and business development and trends.
- Passion for impactful communications and follows best practices and develop skills.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- A creative person, thinking outside the box, a doer.
- Self-leadership, networking and collaboration skills to be able to effectively prioritize and execute in a matrix organization.
- A person who is used to writing, creative thinking and content development skills, including but not limited to messaging, shorter articles, presentations and storyboards.
- Able to conceptualize and execute a variety of communications approaches to inform, engage, persuade and inspire, infographs, audio/multimedia formats, social/engagement campaigns etc.
- University/equivalent, qualifications in Communications, Design, Copywriting
- Minimum 4 years' experience.
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
If you want to be a part of our team, apply for the job!
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is 16th of April 2021.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!