Do you have an interest to drive customer experience & process improvement on a big scale? Do you want to make a difference that has a remarkable impact to customers, across multiple markets in Nordics and Baltics? If this sounds interesting, please continue reading!About the role
We are scaling up our global customer process management, and are looking for Common Process Managers
for multiple Telia customer processes.
In this role, you will focus on customer journeys and corresponding internal processes such as
- Lead to Order - customer lead generation and purchasing
- Order to Activation - order delivery and onboarding customers to use a new service
- Usage to Payment - billing and payment
- Termination to Confirmation - churn prevention and customer offboarding
As a Common Process Manager, you will ensure great customer experience and process quality in your process area, by facilitating and driving the target design and continuous improvement of customer journeys and processes across Telia countries, according to set targets. In this task, you will be collaborating with highly skilled common and local process owners, process managers and other stakeholders across Telia footprint. The core goal is to work towards customer experience standardization, by promoting and securing the usage of common assets, to create a delightful experience at reduced operational costs.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Moving towards a common target process: Strategizing, finding synergies, and sharing best practices that are scalable across all Telia operating countries
- Ensuring great customer experience by design, based on customer insights and in alignment with overall Telia CX vision
- Organizing and facilitating customer journey & customer process design workshops, forums and meetings globally
- Securing that relevant documentation is available for your process, and that process requirements are set for experience orchestration in channels and in back-end
- Implementing common process KPIs
- Supporting the common process owner in the process scope definition and building and handling the global process development backlog
- Defining and documenting common process business rules
- Providing support for setting up a structure for continuous customer listening in the process
The role is open in Solna, Vilnius, Oslo and Helsinki.Is this you?Your personal competencies:
- Result-oriented initiator and influencer
- Master working in a complex environment, and collaborating in cross-functional teams
- Equipped with a design thinking mindset - doing the right things the right way
- Passionate about customer experience
- You have worked in a similar role in large international and matrix organization, driving, inspiring and challenging towards change
- You are familiar with telco customer journeys and customer processes, and experience in developing and handling them is highly preferred
- As we are filling in multiple positions, please specify in your application which of the mentioned process areas interests you, and your specific experience on that area
- You have great facilitation skills for cross functional workshops & executive meetings
- You have working experience with service design and process development methodologies such as customer journey and process mapping, service blueprinting and Six Sigma
- Relevant academic background
- Full professional proficiency in English (our daily working language)
Experience in at least one of the below:
It's more than just a job!
- Digital channels such as mobile applications, websites, chatbots & digital assistants
- Process modelling tools such as ARIS
- Process automation
- Process architecture
- Call center operations
- Agile development
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact Johanna Tarkiainen at email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application, and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
The application deadline is 15th Aug 2022
. As selection will take place on an ongoing basis and the positions might be filled before the application deadline, we hope to hear from you soon!Information for Lithuanian applicants only:
Local labor legislation requires us to provide a salary range for this position. Please observe that this range only applies for Lithuania-based applicants that are hired in a Lithuanian location. For candidates from other countries, local ranges will apply. The range for this position is EUR 2787 - 4181.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!