Sourcing and Procurement is responsible for managing strategic supplier relationships and the interaction with our external suppliers. We strive to increase customer satisfaction and to add sustainable value to our operating companies and other entities. We do this by securing supply of products and services with the right Quality, Service Levels, Technology and Total Cost of Ownership. We are one, integrated, cross-company team consisting of highly skilled sourcing and procurement professionals who operate in deep collaboration with all of our stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues.Is this your next opportunity?
We are searching for a Business Partner Infrastructure for Sweden. In order to excel in this role, you need to be experienced & engaging leader with a track record in sourcing and procurement area.
The profile we are looking for is a senior leader with strong presence and ability to lead and interact with executive stakeholders. A person who is not afraid to step forward and express his/her views and build relationships with senior/executive stake holders. Previous experience from the Infra and Telecom sector is a strong requirement.
In this role, you will be the business partner towards the Swedish Infra Management team and be responsible for:
Your new team and leader
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the Swedish Infra Management team
- Coordinating and building category strategies focusing on Sweden
- Managing a virtual team of resources from the Cluster categories supporting the Infra business needs
- Working with our Infrastructure categories to build and maintain a strong business pipeline serving and supporting our countries
- Constantly seeking for opportunities to stand out by supporting and challenging our stakeholders better, faster and more conveniently, simplifying and working in more efficient ways
- Contributing to overall sourcing & procurement performance and transformation as member of the Infrastructure Strategic Sourcing Cluster leadership team
You will be the sourcing representative in the Sweden Infra management team and managing a virtual team of resources working to support the Swedish Infra Sourcing pipeline and securing the Cluster strategies maps to the country needs. You will be a member of the Infrastructure Strategic Sourcing Cluster leadership team and report to the Head of the Infrastructure Strategic Sourcing Cluster.Is this you?
- M.Sc from relevant field
- Engaging & energizing leadership style
- Ability to manage virtual teams
- Already demonstrated your skills in similar leadership roles
- Minimum 10 years of experience from working in international organizations with complex business models and matrix organization
As the role has high strategic, development and operational focus, you have already demonstrated your skills in following competence areas:
It's more than just a job!
- Strategic leadership - creating and implementing transformational strategies
- Business acumen - being able to translate stakeholder needs into Sourcing priorities and strategies
- Change management (in both people, systems and operations context)
- Strong capabilities for indirect influencing and selling ideas in complex matrix organization
- Fully proficient written and verbal English communication skills
- Engaging leadership style, focus on developing people and making them perform at their best
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you are interested in joining our team, apply for the job now!
If you have any questions around this role please contact Head of Infrastructure Strategic Sourcing at Telia Company, Kristofer Alm at email@example.com or +46-72-5838592. Last day to apply is 2022-05-18.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!