We are in the making of building a high growth mid-sized IT managed services business for small and medium sized companies and with a 10x growth in just 5 years and we've just got started, do you want to join the ride?
Are you someone with a passion for growing a business by making organizations and employees more productive and secure, by utilizing technology, transformed into value propotisions with a fundamental understanding of IT-based technology? With an ever greater understanding for customer needs, value propositions and how to manage a business? We're now looking for a Business Manager to manage our fastest growing segment of offerings covering cloud applications, support- and managed IT services and accelerate it even further.Is this your next opportunity?
My name is Daniel Stark and I am head of a great team of business managers that are managing a business with over 3 bn SEK in turnover that includes a wide range of products like Mobile subscriptions, Fixed and Mobile Broadband, SaaS &IaaS (e.g. Microsoft 365 & Azure) applications, Support and Managed IT-services, Communication and Security. Our full focus is on small and medium sized companies and their need of business critical services.
Your job is to make sure that we accelerate our revenue of IT-offerings while building a sustainable and profitable business. You will be the go-to person in the organization for the questions around offerings product features, the pricing, customer journey, financial follow-up and product requirements. You are in a tight team with a IT business growth lead and you will together share the goal of growing our revenue 10x in five years.
The offering areas you will cover are cloud applications (Microsoft 365 / Azure), Managed IT-services (IT-avdelning som tjänst) and IT support services. You're responsible for maintaining, transforming, improving and terminating offerings as well as setting requirements for new offerings needed in the market, e.g. VAS offerings.
Example of key interfaces and stakeholders (besides the growth lead) in this role includes product managers, business control, portfolio management, business requirement analysts, agile release train engineers, sales directors, account managers and sales representatives. Your main targets and KPIs will be revenue growth and profitability.
To give you a more concrete description, this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Setting prices on offerings and campaigns as well as setting sales mandates levels
- Requesting & analyzing data & customer insights to understand key drivers and customer need
- Developing business cases, defining requirements and leading development of offerings, incl. customer journey improvements & sales improvements
- Understanding market dynamics and creating tactical plans to address it
- Conducting and reporting monthly business review on progress
- Presenting, engaging, inspiring and acting as an ambassador internally with focus on sales
- Managing local partner relations (such as with Microsoft) to maximize go to market impact
What you will get from us? You'll get organization with a high trust culture, that values quality, ready to discover and challenge one-self. You will have the power to make a substantial impact for users, businesses and society with one of Sweden's most trusted brands, strongest market presence and business critical provider.Is this you?
There are some traits & experiences we believe is important to succeed in this role to give you an idea of what we are looking for:
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate opportunities and activities into numbers
- Customer-focused and insight-driven
- Analytical and ability to turn insights into actions
- Good presentation skills, both creating and presenting for a diverse crowd
- Curious about technology and what it can do for people and organizations
- Good understanding of IT workplace Microsoft 365/Azure
- At least 3 years of higher education (university degree or similar)
- Examples of relevant experience or roles: offering manager, business development manager, product manager, product developer, management consultant, service designer, product owner
- Examples of interesting industry backgrounds: IT Managed Services, SaaS,
- Background from a online business context
I am really passionate about what we can become and what we can do for Sweden's small businesses. If you see an opportunity, I would love to hear from you.It's more than just a job!
The same in all job ads Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.Interested?
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! Applying is a way to show your interest and make sure that we reach out to you. No commitments and everything is confidential. If you want to brush up your CV or anything else, apply right away with what you have (updated Linkedin profile goes a long way) and just reapply later with updated information.
If you have any questions, thoughts, or remarks, I would really like to hear from you, send me a mail at Daniel.email@example.com or reach out to me on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/starkdaniel). Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-08-12.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!