Right now, we are looking for a talented Product Owner to our analytics team in Solna. We drive Telia Company's journey of becoming a truly data driven organization by leveraging big data and advanced analytics. Our mission is to work closely with our internal stakeholders to enable new business opportunities as well as optimizing investments and operations based on big data insights.Your next challenge?
As a product owner, you will have a key role in the team being the bridge between business and analytics, helping the stakeholders together with the team maximize the value out of analytics.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- manage the analytics portfolio in your area, securing a healthy portfolio supporting the most important use-cases continuously followed up on measurable business impact and OKR's
- prioritizing both new use-cases as well as enhancements for already implemented use-cases together with Business Owners
- scope and document the use-cases to clarify what insights will be used and what concrete actions will be taken by whom
- define target KPIs and a high-level business estimate on the expected outcome
- identify key data needs, technical capabilities and dependencies to other domains
- secure legal and privacy approval
- effectively translate the business requirements into clear features and milestones
- define concrete delivery roadmap to be transparent and aligned with business goals
- communicate, coordinate and align with internal stakeholders
You will be part of a highly skilled and passionate team focused on delivering actionable insights for different lines of business across our 6 countries where we operate. We are working in agile cross-functional DevOps teams tightly integrated with our stakeholders. Our team consists of data engineers, data analysts, data scientists, solution architects and product owner. Right now, we focus on personalizing our TV and Media products, data driven mobile network investments and enhancing our Crowed Insights product but we are continuously exploring new areas. Your contribution will be central, and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that the team is doing. We offer an environment where you can grow as an individual and gain new skills together with great colleagues.Who are you?
You are a team player who want to constantly learn and you're not afraid to challenge how things are done today. You have a proven track-record from working with business stakeholders where you have used your unique blend of analytical, technical and business skills to create value. It is great if you understand our industry, how we work and our products.Your personality:
- People developer
- Engaged and ambitious
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical and insights driven
- Previously worked for 5+ years in the BI & Analytics domain with project management and requirements gathering focus with several success stories to share
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation and storytelling skills
- Solid Stakeholder management skills, especially for analytics product development
- Experience from working in agile development teams
- Experience from a consultant position is a bonus
- Background from the Telco industry is a bonus
- PO certifications (SAFe, PMI, etc.) is a bonus
If this sounds like your next career move, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, contact hiring manager Tobias Eriksson via email email@example.com . Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Last day to apply: 17.03.2021Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!