We are looking for a 1:1 Marketing Strategy Lead for Telia B2C Sweden. If you are interested in marketing automation and CVM/customer base management, and want to work in a varied and exciting industry - keep reading!
I am Lena Lindgren and I am heading CVM & Analytics B2C. My teams mission is to make sure that all our customers receive personalized and relevant communication, in the right channel(s), and to transform Telia B2C to a fully data driven unit. We are an amazing team with a great mix of experts and personalities, and I am super proud of every member.
In B2C we are working in a cross-functional operative model, divided into several different tribes working towards specific targets covering all business areas and types of activities. All campaigns and activities are conducted in these tribes.Is this your next opportunity?
Our new 1:1 Marketing Strategy Lead will keep the overarching view and handle all activities that goes cross existing scope of tribes. We need to have an overview and strategy for all our communication together cross all business areas, without losing focus on the customer/household perspective and the full customer journey; from order and welcoming to cross-sell and up-sell, all the way to loyalizing and retention.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
Is this you?
- 1:1 marketing strategy cross all business areas, keeping the customer experience and communication coherent regardless of business area and executing tribe
- Securing that we avoid duplication and overlaps in our campaigns and target groups, ensuring we maximize value while protecting our brand
- Securing continuous improvements in how we build and design our customer journeys
- Working together with marketing and content to create a segmentation of our customer base, that helps us communicate differently to different types of customers
- Defining a channel and communication strategy, making sure we utilize all channels efficiently to maximize reach (preferred channel, optouts, frequency etc.)
- Identifying new opportunities and areas not yet discovered and utilized
- Hands-on operative support to tribes when needed
In our ever-changing environment, we need colleagues who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex, and care for our co-workers and customers. We do not believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
You have great skills in building relationships and consider yourself a doer with strong focus on problem solving and are not afraid to roll up your own sleeves. You can also keep the helicopter view while digging into the details, and vice versa.
- You have at least 5 years' experience from working with customer base management / CVM
- You have at least 3 years' experience from working as Marketing Automations Specialist or equivalent
- You have great interpersonal and leadership skills and have experience from project leading and leading teams
- You follow industry best practices, and seek to find pragmatic ways to implement them
- You love data and are analytical, comfortable with numbers and always take the data driven approach to tackling a challenge
- You are also a great communicator, with the ability to conceptualize and make complex information easy to understand, to both your peers and top management.
- We want you to be passionate about customer experience and to have a sincere interest in the services we provide, meaning Telecommunications, TV & Premium content
If you fancy joining our team, don't hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application. To make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is 2022-08-31.Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!