We are looking for a Training Manager to join the Knowledge Team within Telia Sverige’s Customer Service Delivery. I am Lovisa Lundin and I am very positive to be the leader of the Knowledge Team. We are a team with an exciting mission to ensure that our agents have the best prerequisites to deliver a remarkable customer experience.
Is this your next opportunity?
I am looking for a positive, enthusiastic, solution-oriented person to set up and develop the training strategies for Customer Service Delivery. This means you will proactively identify, plan and implement improvement opportunities as well as ensure quality of our trainings. Your first task will be to understand the current state of our B2C and B2B training process and their needs, evaluate training related KPI results and set up improvement projects based on your findings. You will then act as a project leader for training projects within the organization. You will be the Customer Service Delivery’s single point of contact for training and order these from the training production team. In this role you will also cooperate with outsourcing partners and internal teams to make sure that the training process has a high quality, meets the demands from the organization and supports our agents. You will be responsible for the strategy while you are still heavily engaged in the operational process, as we believe that strategic vs. operational is not black and white, one way or another and these will therefore from time to time be combined.
The role includes but is not limited to:
* Set vision, direction, and framework for training as well as related KPI’s and strategies
* Operate the training agenda forward, simplifying and centralizing all training needed when supporting customers
* Act as the single point of contact for training activities and order all trainings according to Customer Service Delivery’s needs
* Drive and evangelize the training agenda in the organization
* Set and constantly evaluate and improve general processes and ways of working for training
* Identify organizational needs for training
* Identify, enable and develop constant improvements
* Evaluate and ensure high quality of all trainings
* Measure and evaluate training related KPI’s, processes & applications
Is this you?
You are motivated by continuous improvement and are able to run projects and initiatives independently.
To do well in this role, you have great communication skills, an eye for spotting areas for improvement and can act quickly on them. You work well in a fast paced, changing environment and take a consultative approach to own self-led initiatives. Solving problems, using logic and driving results is what you do best. We expect you to have great knowledge of training strategies and platforms, learning and development as well as that you are up to date with the latest trends within the area.
Most importantly, you have the knowledge and passion for a great customer experience!
Welcome to Telia - Home to your next big opportunity!