Who we are
At Telenor, we're here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As an employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we're serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
At Telenor Sweden, we take pride in being an international company with more than 1600 employees from different countries. At the same time, our tech teams have a pretty good balance in terms of gender equality.
Since we are rapidly heading towards the digital future, we are looking for highly specialized test automation engineers who is of course genuinely engaged in quality, but also in optimization of sales, marketing, service and customer experiences. If that is you, please keep on reading.Meet the Web & App team
Within our team, we are around 60 international and highly skilled people who share a passion for software. We are working cross-functionally and with Kanban methodologies. At the same time, we follow a super agile scaling method with Squads, Chapters, Tribes and Guilds. Currently we are working on several exciting projects such as moving our web platform to AWS and a new microservice architecture and overall to raise our ambitions in test automation.Who are we looking for?
A highly specialized Test Automation Engineer, with a focus on web, motivated by technical challenges and delivering top quality. As a Test Automation Engineer you are used to work in close cooperation with both backend and frontend developers in your team, coaching them and being an ambassador of good quality, automation principles and you will also help us to define our goals within automation and test in general.
What is most important is your attitude and team spirit, that you are engaged and skilled in software development and that you have a good knowledge of customer facing services in general.
We believe that you are passionate and have experience with:
- C# and .NET
- Selenium WebDriver
- TeamCity/Octopus deploy
- REST API
Come join us now
- A newly renovated building in Råsunda, Solna just across Solna centrum subway station with plenty of space to choose where to seat and the equipment that you will like to have
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school,? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, regular health checks, occupational pension, extra compensation for parental leave and much more
- WeClub to allow all employees to influence in what joint activities are being conducted, at the moment we have a ping pong table, massage chairs, sing for joy and more!
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on
If you have questions, please contact Mikael Rosenberg at 076 16 88 044. Please apply by following the "apply" link in the ad. We do not evaluate CVs sent directly to us on email.Good to know
- According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
- Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
- Location: Stockholm