Who we are
We're here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we're serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a bright and driven person to join our Data Center Infrastructure team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.What you'll do
You will be Technical Architect and Governance Lead responsible for IT Infrastructure design linked to our Data Centers including Public Cloud providers. The service includes working with everything from strategy, analysis, high level design to leading the operational service delivery from the Managed Service Partner. You will be required to manage smaller project initiated within the Data Center unit. Your contact areas within Telenor are many, such as Business, Consumer, Networks and IT Tribes. Your role is to define and communicate IT Infrastructure requirements as well as technical possibilities and limitations.Examples of your responsibilities:
Who are you
- Develop IT technical architecture including creation of guidelines
- Participate in the IT Infrastructure roadmap creation
- Lead the operational delivery of the Managed Service Provider, define targets and KPIs and ensure regular reporting
- Define and approve technical solutions and performance goals according to functional requirements from stakeholders
- Participate in RFQ processes and provide technical recommendations and vendor selection support
- Regular budgeting and forecast support
We're looking for candidates which have:
- Fluency in Swedish and English (both written and verbal)
- Master/Bachelor of Science in Telecom or IT, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience as IT Infrastructure architect and/or in managing major outsourcing partner
- Experience in minimum three of the following competence areas:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Virtualization technologies (KVM/VMware)
- Public Cloud technologies
- Operating systems (Linux and/or Microsoft Windows Server)
- Servers, storages and databases
- IT Service Delivery Management
You are used to acting on your own initiative, making things happen and taking responsibility for the outcome. You are a team player who works effectively with others, who shares knowledge and information and supports others in the pursuit of common goals. Your ability to quickly analyze complex questions and problems is very good. Furthermore, you are interested in continuously developing in the expert role. You have ability to present new and inventive ideas and solutions, and you can respectfully challenge traditional approaches. Finally, you are a very good communicator who communicates clearly verbally as well as in writing, creating reports and documentation.Our promise
Come join us now
- We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work.
- A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Andreas Goding, Manager Data Center Infrastructure, email@example.com , +46 734 41 7663. Don't send your CV by mail - these will not be evaluated.Application deadline:
25th of NovemberLocation
: Stockholm or Karlskrona