Who we are
We're here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we're serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a communicative and structured person to join our Delivery team within Telenor Networks. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.What you'll do
You will be a part of the Delivery team within Telenor fixed Networks. The team is responsible for coordinating the delivery of broadband and tv services to apartment buildings, both existing and new. You will mainly focus on coordinating deliveries to newly constructed buildings. Telenor is in the middle of a transformation towards a more sufficient and automated delivery process and we need your help getting there. In this role, you will have multiple contact areas both within and outside Telenor which requires good communication skills and an interest in learning the technical side of the services we deliver.Who are youRequirements:
Good to have:
- Fluent in Swedish
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Good communication skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Technical interest
- Understanding or experience of agile way of work
- Understanding of lean production
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
Come join us now
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work.
- A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Rami Talib, +46 73 441 72 86, firstname.lastname@example.org Don't send your CV by mail - these will not be evaluated.Application deadline