Who we are
We're here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As an employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we're serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
At Telenor Sweden, we take pride in being an international company with more than 1600 employees from different countries. At the same time, our tech teams have a pretty good balance in terms of gender equality.
Since we are rapidly heading towards the digital future, we are looking for a web developer with strong experience in backend, but also an interest within infrastructure as well as frontend. A natural proactive drive, genuinely engaged in optimization of sales, marketing, service, and customer experiences. If that is you, please keep on reading.Meet the Web & App team
Within our team, we are around 60 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for software development. You would join one of our product-oriented, cross-functional teams dedicated to delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
We collaborate constantly and value good practices like code reviews, pair- or mob- programming and regular code health sessions. We also put great effort into having a high level of automation regarding test and deploy processes to have a healthy code environment and reliable releases.
We work in a lightweight agile process where we regularly evaluate how we work and try to improve. At the same time, we follow a scaling method with Squads, Chapters and Tribes. Bringing networking, infrastructure and software to the same place is what we are proud of.Who are you
In order for you to thrive in this role, you need to be passionate about building great products that people love. We value a "can-do mentality", but where you are still not afraid to ask questions and seek assistance from colleagues. You will contribute to all stages of the product life-cycle: Design, implementation, testing, releasing and maintenance.
Since we put a lot of emphasis on teamwork and collaborative problem solving, a good communication skills, empathy, and a team-first mindset will be a key.
We believe that you are passionate and have experience with:
- C# and .NET
- Episerver CMS and Find
- AWS or similar Cloud services
- SQL Server
- TDD or DDD
If you also love JS ES6 (Vue.js, Angular or React), BEM, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloudformation, Appdynamics, NUnit, Resharper, Jira, Git, Docker or Kubernetes we would be even happier.Our promise
Good to know
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school,? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, regular health checks, occupational pension, extra compensation for parental leave and much more
- WeClub to allow all employees to influence in what joint activities are being conducted, at the moment we have ping pong table, massage chairs, sing for joy and more!
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on
- A newly renovated building in Råsunda, Solna just across Solna centrum subway station with plenty of space to choose where to seat and the equipment that you will like to have
- If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Mikael Rosenberg for questions about the company or the position at 076 16 88 044
- According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
- Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today