Who we are
We're here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organisation that goes beyond customers - we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we're serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
We are looking for a communicative and driven person to join our delivery team within Telenor Networks. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.What you'll do
We are responsible for delivering network solutions to Telenor's corporate customers. In the team, we are 20 persons - Coordinators, Network Technicians, Operations Developers and a Duty Manager - who work together for the same goal: An effective delivery and outstanding customer experience.
As a delivery coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating deliveries to our corporate customers, from order to commissioned solution, with the aim of guaranteeing delivery precision and quality. In addition, you will have a wide network of contacts both inside and outside Telenor as we coordinate delivery with several departments and external partners.Who are you
- Good to communicate, fluent in both Swedish and English
- You have an interest in technology and IT
- Structured with the ability to prioritize and set limits.
- Engaged and acting on your own initiative, and you take responsibility for ensuring that the results are of high quality.
- High pace requires you to be a flexible and prestigious team player who always puts the customer in focus.
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
Come join us now
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work.
- A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, "give me a break"-days, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Tommy Fjellheim, +46 733 81 99 80, firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't send your CV by mail - these will not be evaluated.Application deadline:
25th of NovemberLocation: