It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!Do you enjoy a fast paced business where no day is like the other? Then take this opportunity and become a part of Tech Data.
Tech Data is a US internationally leading IT distributor. With unique competency, high availability, efficient logistics and in-demand services we help our retailers daily to sell IT products and solutions to businesses, organizations and private consumers in a cost-effective way. We deliver the right products at the right time and at the right price.Position Summary
The purpose of the job is to ensure the quality of the Vendor receivables and AP Trade processes and to proactively support and assist the Service Centre and local business in the vendor receivables and accounts payables area. Main goal is to build a bridge between in house Shared Service Centre located in Barcelona and Tech Data Nordic region to keep the processes aligned and seamless.Example of Responsibilities and Tasks
- Actively and pro-actively Follow up the Vendor Receivables
- Approving all Marcom Expense Invoices allocations to projects
- Actively and pro-actively Follow up the AP Trade in and Non Trade in
- Creation for manual payments ( invoices or HR Relates payments )
- Checking and following up on the Ageing
- Ownership of the Workflow process and System setup
- Support on Vendor communications
- Assisting and Providing expertise and process resolutions for long term handling by SSC
- Ownership of all Payroll balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the APNT team with any issues faced in regards to local business
- Actively support team members, act as a team player and work for a good team spirit
- Ad Hoc tasks and analyses
We look for you who has 2-3 years of relevant work experience. We don't expect you to have a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting but it's a bonus. You have good communication skills in English and preferably a Scandinavian language, both verbally and in writing.
You are technical in your approach and hopefully love to work in core systems (SAP) as well as being very good in Excel.Contact person
For further information, please email email@example.comApplication
We process applications running and encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible.
Location: Spånga, Lunda industriområde
Job type: Full time
Start: As soon as possibleWe look forward to receiving your application! Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 88 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies for nine straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com