You will be part of our UX team which is responsible for the user experience across the Azets customer portal and 7 applications. The Azets portal and applications assist small and medium businesses in handling their accounting, payroll, tax, audit and business advisory. The portal is currently being used by 170k+ users across 30k+ companies. Azets is a multinational corporation, with offices across 8 countries.
This is a temporary position to cover for a parental leave but you will have at least one year to shine and both contribute to our business and develop your own skills as our UX Designer.
As UX designer you will be responsible for
- Carry out research to understanding users' needs and motivations
- Analysing and translating user research into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc., for web, mobile and other technologies
- Facilitate design workshop with stakeholders to conceptualize user experience in our applications
- Support our development team in developing the platform with detailed wireframes and interaction models
- Perform user test to validate design proposals
- Collaborate with UX and design team to develop our design system.
- Analyze, prioritize and develop requirements according to user feedback data
We are looking for you who has the following skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX designer
- Solid experience with all phases of the design process: research, prototyping, interaction design, usability testing, etc
- Deep understanding of design patterns and practices
- Proficient skills in a range of prototyping methods
- Effective communication, negotiation and collaboration skills
- Understanding of modern product discovery and delivery
- User research
- Interaction design
- Basic skills on user interface design
It is nice if you also have:
- Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish language skills
- Analytics ability - SQL, user analytics tools
- Experience with SCRUM
- Technical and business background
- UI design skills
About The Job:
Our user experience designers work within our product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that cater to our customers and work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, comprised of a UX designer, a product manager, and several engineers.
Our product teams come up with effective solutions that are
- Valuable to our customers
- Viable given the many constraints of the business
- Usable for end- users
- Feasible for our engineers to implement
While the engineers are accountable for its technical feasibility and the product manager for its value and business viability, the product designer is accountable for the solution's usability.
The UX designer contributes knowledge of the user journeys and behaviors using our products. The UX designer also contributes deep knowledge of usability principles, interaction models across multiple devices and platforms. Finally, the UX designer constantly track, measure user satisfaction in our products to find opportunities to develop our products further.
The UX designer collaborates closely with the product managers, UI designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then works together to deliver those solutions to market.
This job is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.Welcome with your application!
For questions you are welcome to contact Emerald Le at firstname.lastname@example.org