You will be part of the UX team which is responsible for the user experience across the Azets customer portal and 7 applications. The Azets portal and applications assist small and medium businesses in handling their accounting, payroll, tax, audit and business advisory. The portal is currently being used by 170k+ users across 30k+ companies. Azets is a multinational corporation, with offices across 8 countries.About The Job:
This is a full time, permanent position. Our user experience designers work within our product teams to solve hard customer and business problems in ways that cater to our customers and work for our business. Our product teams are cross-functional and durable, comprised of a UX designer, a product manager, and several engineers.
Our product teams come up with effective solutions that are
- Valuable to our customers
- Viable given the many constraints of the business
- Usable for end- users
- Feasible for our engineers to implement
While the engineers are accountable for its technical feasibility and the product manager for its value and business viability, the product designer is accountable for the solution's usability.
The UX designer contributes knowledge of the user journeys and behaviors using our products. The UX designer also contributes deep knowledge of usability principles, interaction models across multiple devices and platforms. Finally, the UX designer constantly track, measure user satisfaction in our products to find opportunities to develop our products further.
The UX designer collaborates closely with the product managers, UI designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then works together to deliver those solutions to market.
This job is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic.
As a Senior UX designer you will be responsible for:
- Envisioning the user experience for our products across multiple platforms
- Planning and executing both quantitative and qualitative research of digital products to develop insight-driven product strategy
- Analysing and translating user research into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc., for web, mobile and other technologies
- Planning and facilitating workshops with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to conceptualize the user experience for our products
- Providing product managers with user insights, aligning business, technical and user needs.
- Driving the development of tools, processes, techniques and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement of the product team.
- Supporting and mentoring junior designers
- Taking ownership and leading the development of our design system
To succeed in this position we see that you have:
- A proven experience in all phases of the design process: user research, prototyping, interaction design, usability testing, etc
- Experience of delivering solutions for a whole product area crossing many product features
- Expert knowledge in a range of prototyping methods
- A strong communication skills and comfortable driving meetings
- A passion for designing digital products from a holistic to a detail perspective
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- An understanding of modern product discovery and delivery
- Been contributing to multiple shipped products
The skills we see needed are:
- User research
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- UX writing
- Service design
It is not mandatory but definitely a plus if you have:
- Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish language skills
- Analytics ability - SQL, user analytics tools
- Experience with SCRUM
- Technical and business background
Sounds interesting to you? Don't hesitate to apply! The screening is ongoing and the position might be filled before the applications end date.
If you have questions you are more than welcome to contact Emerald Bich Le at email@example.com