Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. The Company conducts its business in three segments: Electronics, Control Devices and PST. The core products of the Electronics segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, and electronic instrumentation and information display products. The core products of the Control Devices segment include electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices and sensors. The PST segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry. The Company operates in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 800 million USD.On behalf of our customer we are looking for a Procurement product line manager. This is an exciting and challenging position where you will be the key point of procurement contact in the pre-launch, sourcing, launch and product life cycle management phases and play a vital role in the development of new opportunities within Stoneridge. Are you ready for the challenge? Then, don´t hesitate to send us your application!The role
The Procurement Product Line Manager is responsible for building and maintaining business partner relationships with company stakeholders and acts as the key point of procurement contact in the pre-launch, sourcing, launch and product life cycle management phases.
Using effective leadership and communications skills, this role effectively guides business and technical stakeholders through the procurement process, ensuring alignment to category and supplier strategies and escalation of risks and issues in a timely manner.
To achieve success the Procurement Product Line Manager collaborates closely with the Commodity Management Teams to proactively identify strategic sourcing opportunities to improve and maintain bottom line performance-throughout the product life cycle.Key tasks:
Experience and competence
- Engage and influence stakeholders in procurement teams and cross-functional stakeholder teams.
- Partner with product line management, marketing, R&D, and operations to understand product functionality, financial requirements and timing needs for new and developing opportunities.
- Introduce and highlight potential gaps in supply chains to support product line innovation.
- Serve as the primary procurement point of contact with all product line teams as customer quotations are assembled.
- Ensure robust project support by leveraging commodity and supplier management, procurement process know-how, and direct procurement resources, where applicable.
- Participate in program profitability and timeline management reviews to achieve program launch deliverables.
- Effectively implement mitigation strategies and escalations.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and gated program status updates. Lead periodic product life cycle (health) reviews.
- Partner with procurement and cross functional stakeholders to maintain product line profitability matching procurement strategies and product strategies (VAVE, dual sourcing, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or related field is required for this position together with at least 5 years of experience in manufacturing or related field. It is also vital that you have demonstrated executive disposition along with ability to negotiate at senior levels. Furthermore, you need to have experience working in global project team. You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
You are in position of strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact positively with all levels in the organization. You are able to create and deliver clear, persuasive presentations and have no problems working independently as well as within a team.Application
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: https://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible, but no later than 9th of July. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark tel +46 (0)70 786 80 99 with any questions regarding the listed position.