About Nimlas Group
Nimlas Group was formed through the combination of Sandbäckens and QMG and is a leading Nordic technical installation services platform with more than 2,200 employees across 70 locations in Sweden and Finland. Nimlas provides services across the full range of technical disciplines from heating & cooling to water, electricity, ventilation, fire safety, refrigeration, automation and security. In 2021, Nimlas' turnover amounted to 3.7 bSEK. KLAR Partners is the majority owner of the group.About the role
At Nimlas Group, we are proud to offer the technical installations and service solutions which supports the green transition by increasing energy efficiency and technology within buildings. Nimlas Group was created 2021 through the combination of Sandbäckens, a niche market-leader in Sweden, and QMG, one of the leading installation companies in Finland. Today, Nimlas Group is a Nordic platform in technical installations and service solutions.
Nimlas Group is now looking for an M&A Professional to join our team, having done some 25+ acquisitions over the years you will have an instrumental role in our exciting journey ahead. In this position you are highly involved in one of our key strategic initiatives. As M&A Professional at Nimlas Group, you as an individual will have the opportunity to contribute directly to our continued growth and gain significant transaction experience, working with senior professionals and industry experts at a company backed by the private equity firm KLAR Partners.
You will report to the Head of M&A and work across different markets and business areas to source and execute acquisitions, and other partnership opportunities.
In Sweden and Finland, we have more than 2,200 employees across over 70 locations, in this position your home base will likely be our new and modern offices in Solna, Stockholm, however location is flexible.Key responsibilities
Personal skills and experiences
- Research industries, markets, and companies
- Work closely with senior executives to execute the M&A agenda and search for potential acquisition targets
- Financial modeling and analysis on prospective M&A candidates
- Presentations to senior management on prospective targets and markets
- Execute transactions including internal decision materials, coordination of due diligence on acquisition candidates
- Contract negotiation and integration preparation
- Establish and maintain an in-house network of competent participants for due diligence and integration activities
- Continue to challenge and develop Nimlas Group's M&A process
- Be involved in the overall strategy and business development of Nimlas Group as well as interact with our owner KLAR Partners
- Professional attitude, ability to work and connect with local entrepreneurs as well as internal stakeholders and executives
- 2-4 years M&A experience from an investment bank, in-house M&A team, transaction advisory team, or management consultancy
- Strong academic credentials with an emphasis on finance or business administration
- Keen attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, initiative, and willingness to travel
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and responsibly with little supervision in in multidisciplinary and multinational teams
- Fluent in Swedish and English, Finnish is a strong plus
- Experience from the installation and business services industry is a merit but not a requirement
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
We hope you find this position exciting and that we will see your application if you are the individual we describe above!
In this recruitment, Nimlas Group cooperates with SJR Executive Search. Welcome with your application containing CV and personal letter with a description of why you are interested in the position and what your contribution would be. Selection and interviews will take place in August, but we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For more information contact SJR Executive Search Senior Consultant Hendrik Dahlgren, +46 70-471 59 03 or Research Consultant Christina Singelman +46 73-421 79 87.
All applications and contacts are treated confidentially and in accordance with the GDPR.För information om hur vi behandlar dina personuppgifter se vår integritetspolicy: