We are looking for a new colleague within the business unit Airline Operations. HR Business Partner will play a central role in enabling strategic competence and workforce planning, including proactively recognizing trends, developing actions to strengthen the talent base building the right capabilities for SAS future needs. In this role you will be a member of the BU HR Leadership team and the Business Unit L2 Leadership team. You will work from SAS HQ in Frösundavik and report to the Head of HR based in Denmark.Key responsibilities
Background and skills
- Implement growth and BU HR strategy into people agenda, driving organizational and cultural change along with your team of HR professionals.
- Providing expert advice and coaching to L2 leaders and L3 leaders with your strong communication skills, excellent leadership capabilities and drive, building relationship and influencing skills at all levels in the organization.
- Delivering high quality integrated HR solutions to the business and shaping them for the future success. Deliver innovative talent management solutions to meet future business needs.
- Increasing organization effectiveness through organization design, team effectiveness, coaching and change management
- Making a difference in SAS’s tactical people agenda participating in cross-unit projects, building winning teams, actively sharing expertise and learning from others.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related.
- You have successful experience working as HR Business Partner with senior leadership teams/coaching senior stakeholders in a dynamic operational environment.
- You have a minimum of 6 years in a business facing HR role.
- You have worked in large complex companies building a strong business acumen.
- You are fluent in one Scandinavian language and English, both oral and written.
- Talent and Performance Management - develop, retain and reward critical talents.
- Strategic Workforce Planning - Building capabilities and defining long term needs
- Change Management - Leading and inspire cultural transformation
- Financially savvy - Challenge budget and secure compelling business cases
To be successful in this role you are strong within these competencies:
- Working with people.
- Relating & networking.
- Persuading & influencing.
- Formulating strategies & concepts.
- Planning & organizing.
- Deciding & Initiating action.
- Adapting & responding to change.
You will need to provide a clean criminal record and obtain approval from the authorities (Luftfartsverket). More information can be found here: www.luftfartsverket.se. Drug and alcohol testing are also required prior to employment. The position will be based in Sweden, at SAS HQ Frösundavik.
Working for SAS, you have a variety of benefits and the possibility to travel around the world with SAS and Star Alliance to discounted prices. We offer a good pension, different health and wellness benefits, discounts from a wide range of brands, as well as discount on the transportations to and from airports, airport shops, hotels and car-rental.Interested?
If you have any further questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Saba Solomon at email@example.com or Oscar Dahl at Oscar.Dahl@wise.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept email-applications. Looking forward hearing from you!