Neopost Nordic is searching for an HR specialist who is keen on adding value to the Nordic business it´s leaders and employees. You will be based at the office in Solna and have the willingness to travel within Nordic (a couple of days per month). You will work close with the Business Leaders and the whole Neopost Nordic Team on HR-& organizational topics. We believe that you are a positive Change Agent. You have high integrity and a natural way to inspire and challenge people.Role & Responsibilities:
Qualifications and education:
- Deploy and drive HR processes/policies in the organization's across Nordic
- Support Business Managers and realize the HR Cycle and execute the HR Agenda
- Manage- & administrate recruitment processes
- Promote and drive employee engagement (action plans and follow up)
- Provide HR advice, administer tools and HRIS systems, and support managers and employees on all HR policies and procedures (including onboarding, termination, performance management, discipline, etc.)
- Assess employee development needs, make
- recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions; provide appropriate training and development initiatives, including coaching and programs
- Manage and implement ad hoc HR projects and programs to support the overall business objectives and Neopost Group HR agenda
- Ensure inquiries and issues are handled in a timely and professional manner according to process and legal timescales
- Rehabilitation- & Work Environment
- HR Administration (bonus/salary review/contracts/org.chart/car fleet for Sweden etc.)
- Working experience of at least 5 years in HR preferably from an International /bigger organization
- University level; Bachelor's degree in HRM (PAO)
- Fluent in English and secondary European/Nordic language is a benefit
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an HR professional who would like to move on in his/her career to a new and interesting company.
You enjoy working hard in order to make a positive and visible contribution to a business and their leaders and employees. You have a positive attitude and are inspiring. This role will suit a candidate who is confident and comfortable working as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic, high energy environment. You are a driven, empathic team-player and you have a hands-on and service-minded approach. Furthermore, you are structured and organized. As the successful candidate you are a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills. You have the ability to adapt to new challenges and situations.We offer:
In return Neopost will offer you a challenging role in a dynamic and international organization with great values. You will be part of a highly motivated team who share the interest in deliver on our commitment and in having a winning and positive culture.
You will report to the HR Director for the SNG & OEM/Export region.
You are welcome to contact Karin Lindberg (HR Director SNG & Export/OEM) at + 46 7 (0) 349 50 24 if you have questions about the position or Neopost. Welcome with your application to: email@example.com marked « HR» in the Subject field. We are screening the applications on a running basis.Welcome with your application asap and by latest on July 15th!