NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in Northern Europe, with sales of SEK 57 billion and 16 500 employees 201 8. With the Nordic region as its home market, NCC is active throughout the value chain - developing and building residential and commercial properties, and constructing industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. Our values are honesty, respect, trust and pioneering spirit.
We at NCC are challenging ourselves to create a better tomorrow hallmarked by top-class sustainable solutions. We want to be at the cutting edge and if we shall be able to deliver our upcoming development projects and programmes, we need to expand our team with a Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will assume overall responsibility for delivering projects and programmes.Responsibilities
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Assures projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Directs project estimating for both time and budget
- Manages project resourcing
- Manages project quality control
- Manages project adherence to requirements and specifications
- Assure project adherence to deadlines/milestones
- Assures project adherence to scope
- Assures that proper project documentation is generated
- Manages risk
- Assures that communications are distributed to all appropriate team members and other stakeholders
- Communicates project status reporting
- University degree or equivalent and 8 or more yerars of project management
- Experience of managing large-scale projects
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize people, projects and information
- Fluent in English, it is also meriting with additional language skills in the Nordic languages as Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian.
This is a permanent position located in one of our offices in Helsinki, Solna, Copenhagen, Oslo, Malmö or Gothenburg. Some traveling is a natural part of the role.Questions?
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Group ODIT PMO Erik Huusko, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2019-12-08.Welcome with your application!Grow together with us! Annonssäljare och säljare av rekryteringstjänster undanbedes kontakta NCC för detta uppdrag.