As an Operations Developer at the department of Process & Quality you will be expected to be part in documenting and implementing new ways of working. The overall purpose of this department is to ensure a common efficient approach for our management systems, quality management and operational audits within NCC. Our role is to support and challenge NCC to reach operational excellence by continuous improvement.
Development & Operations Services is a Group function in NCC with resources in four countries under joint management. Our objective is to deliver value to all of NCC, optimizing the benefits delivered to the business, as well as being innovative and progressive in our digital transformation. Main objectives are also to ensure that NCC’s business areas and Group Functions will deliver expected value to our end customers. DOS' responsibilities include Research & Innovation, Strategy, Business Transformation, Operations, Development, IT and Digitalization.
This is a permanent position located at our Head Quarters in Solna.Your Role
The NCC Group Management System is currently under development, and as an Operations Developer you will guide the organization how to optimize and document processes, setting the governance and level of harmonization required to maintain an efficient management system.
In our digital transformation we strive to set new ways of working in our business in close cooperation with our enterprise architects. Your expertise and pragmatic view will assist us in setting the way forward, in this regard. Building for the future!Key responsibilities:
Maintain and develop our Group Management System by:
- Implementing the NCC Process Methodology in a consistent and persistent manner.
- Providing NCC with expertise, tools, methods and training to enable continuous improvement and lessons learned, towards operational excellence.
- Performing audits to ensure compliance in accordance with documented procedures.
- Leading workshops and preparing and proposing solutions.
- Participating in development projects according to NCC development process.
- Leading the NCC super user’s forum and the development of the applications hosting our management systems.
Your experience and qualifications
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Construction, Engineering or Business or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience working as an Operations Developer, Management Consultant, Project Manager or similar.
- Experience in running, leading and executing business development assignments or projects related to digitalization.
- Understanding strategic and tactical perspectives.
- Taking your own initiatives and drive your work forward.
- Excellent presentation skills fluently in any of the Nordic languages and English.
- Office package, office 365 and SharePoint.
We are looking for a person with a strong business acumen. You enjoy identifying and dealing with various stakeholders and can adapt and interpret information and thereby offer clarification and ensuring the NCC way of working are transparent and understood throughout the organization.We offer
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues with common goals and objectives. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.Are you interested?
For more information about the position please contact Head of Processes & Quality Helena Lindberg, 070-850 89 87. Deadline for applying for this position is the 7th of June. Please note, Interviews may start before deadline.The Construction Industry is facing a transformation driven by digitalization. Within VDC, mobility, cloud, Internet of things, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Sustainability, the Sharing economy, Helpful homes there is great potential to develop NCC further. NCC is focusing on taking a leading role in this transformation, through developing our existing business models and through innovation to find new competitive advantages.NCC is one of the leading constructions and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of nearly SEK 57 billion and 16,300 employees 2019. NCC is active throughout the value chain - developing commercial properties and constructing housing, offices, industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure.
Annonssäljare och säljare av rekryteringstjänster undanbedes kontakta NCC för detta uppdrag.