The role at NCC
Group Operations Development & IT is a Nordic organization with resources in four countries under joint management. Our objective is to deliver value to all of NCC, optimizing the benefits delivered to the business, as well as being innovative and progressive in our digital transformation. Main objectives are also to ensure that NCC’s business areas will deliver expected value to our end customers.Responsibilities
Key responsibilities are to lead the service units for Cloud & Server Operations and IT-Support with overall ownership and responsibility for efficient service delivery. You will act as a Manager for the personnel working within the specified services (Service Managers and Specialists).
Working with other Service Owners and stakeholders on tactical level through set governance to follow-up and set the roadmaps for the services.
Understand and develop our services, contribute with your knowledge and expertise to visualize strategies, roadmaps and develop our existing organization, keeping up to date with technical developments.
- Responsible for the management, operations and delivery of defined services according to the service levels, agreed with the business.
- Plan, organize, lead and coordinate the efforts to accomplish goals and objectives using available resources.
- Lead the tactical governance forums both with the business and with key suppliers within your area of responsibility.
- Development of human, financial, and technical resources.
- Lead, inspire and develop your Nordic team.
- Relevant academic education or equivalent work experience in the area of work.
- Proven leadership skills with experience in managing teams of experts.
- Experience with managing IT-Support, preferably at enterprise level.
- Knowledge and interest in cloud architecture and technology (preferably in MS Azure).
- Good at communication, service minded and results-driven.
- Understanding of diverse business processes and strategy.
- Fluent in English and at least one Nordic language, both verbally and written.
- Experienced in ITIL.
- Experience of working with ITSM tools.
Location for this position will preferably be in HQ Stockholm or Helsinki, Finland. The position demands travelling to our Nordic countries.
Globalization, digitalization and mobility are examples of trends that are affecting our business environment. We are increasing our ability to make use of our information assets and utilize new technology and it is now a great opportunity to join us on our exciting journey.Do you need more information?
For further information regarding the position you may contact Head of IT-infrastructure, Tudor Petza 070-237 10 43 or email@example.com. To be part of the process, you need to register your application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 25th of November 2018.Welcome with your application!
NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in Northern Europe, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17 000 employees. With the Nordic region as its home market, NCC is active throughout the value chain - developing and building residential and commercial properties, and constructing industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Our values are honesty, respect, trust and pioneering spirit.