The Construction Industry is facing a transformation driven by digitalization. Within VDC, mobility, cloud, Internet of things, Smart Buildings, Smart Cities, Sustainability, the Sharing economy, Helpful homes there is great potential to develop NCC further. NCC is focusing on taking a leading role in this transformation, through developing our existing business models and through innovation to find new competitive advantages.
Development & Operations Services (DOS) is NCC's shared unit for operations development and support. DOS' responsibilities include Research & Innovation, Strategy, Business Transformation, Operations, Development, IT and Digitalization.
The I&T department within NCC supporting function Development & Operation Services (DOS) is an important part in this transformation and we are now expanding our Nordic team looking for an experienced IT Competence Manager.
This is a permanent position located in one of our offices in Solna, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Oslo, Malmö or Gothenburg.Your role
As NCC IT Competence Manager you will take ownership of and responsibility for resource and competence management of a unit with IT Service Managers. We’re looking for an IT Competence Manager to:
Your experience and qualifications
- Plan and assign resources (NCC personnel and consultants) to teams based on needs from team leads and other stakeholders
- Follow-up resource utilization and manage time reporting and expenses
- Secure competence levels of resources are up to date and meet the requirements set by principles, policies, roles and assignments
- Provide coaching, training and support to NCC personnel and consultants as needed
- Monitoring and follow-up resource performance
- Conduct salary reviews for NCC personnel
- Ensure annual budget is established and followed
- Act as key escalation point and solve resource and competencies issues
- Own the specific consultant agreements and manage the needed supplier relationships
- Manage the relationships with the teams leads and different stakeholders within DOS in a formalized, professional and transparent way
- Support IT in achieving function goals, targets and objectives
- Be an active part of long-term resource planning based on the input from team leads, other stakeholders and IT strategy and plans
- Participates in development project groups as needed
- Continually improve culture and methods that are in use in ITBe an active part in change management activities and initiatives
We believe you have a relevant academic degree and 4-7 years of work experience or equivalent. You have well documented leadership and coaching experience for both individuals and teams. Good presentation- and communications skills in English and in one of the other Nordic languages is required. ITIL certification is merited.Personal qualities
As a person you are driven and committed to secure delivery of value to NCC business. You have good communication skills and likes to build sustainable relationships with others. You like challenges and have good planning capability on both short- and long term. You have experience in motivating individuals, teams, recognizing good talent and bringing out the best in everyone as well as strong collaboration skills. You would describe yourself as a person who is flexible with the ability to work under pressure with a analytical and logical reasoning capability balanced with capability to address the individual needs of employees and stakeholders.We offer
NCC offers an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with great opportunities for personal development. You will be a member of a team with engaged and positive colleagues with common goals and objectives.
NCC's vision is to renew our industry and offer the best sustainable solutions. Our work is guided by our values; honesty, trust, respect and pioneering spirit.Are you interested?
Please register your application and CV in English below. Selection is ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible but no later than 2020-02-28.Questions?
For further information on this position, please contact Tudor Petza, Head of IT-Service, email@example.com.NCC is one of the leading constructions and property development companies in the Nordic region, with sales of nearly SEK 57 billion and 16,300 employees 2018.NCC is active throughout the value chain - developing commercial properties and constructing housing, offices, industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Annonssäljare och säljare av rekryteringstjänster undanbedes kontakta NCC för detta uppdrag.