Are you looking for an exciting and awarding job? Do you have what it takes to be a part of a young and growing team and where they like to have fun and at the same time work hard together, then this could be something for you! We at Loyalty are looking for someone who have a positive mindset and who is not afraid to take on new challenges to grow. You will be part of a sales team with co-workers from both Sweden, Norway and Finland. As a sales assistant at Loyalty the key to success will be your personal qualities and your career goals.Responsibilities:
- You will book meeting for the sales representatives and sales managers in the Finnish market.
- In the position as a sales assistant your main task is to sell in different meetings with companies around Finland. In this job you will learn to trust your instincts and competences to be able to book meetings with quality.
- Update CRM-systems and manage calendars.
- Fluent in Finnish.
- Some knowledge of Swedish or English
- Has a genuine interest in sales and is either in the beginning of your career or has previous experience and wants to develop within sales.
- Driven, dedicated and structured.
- Meriting if you have previous experience from working with service and/or sales.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are a problem solver, result oriented and organized, who always has quality in focus. You are motivated and are driven by the personal contact and interaction with both companies and individuals. Has the ability to learn and navigate different systems.What we can offer:
How do I apply?
- Fulltime position, Monday - Friday.
- Base salary + comission
- Training in sales, company and product at start, then a complete training after 6 months probationary employment.
- The opportunity to grow and develop within the company both in sales and leadership.
- Weekly follow up with coaching and sales training.
The easiest way to apply is to submit your CV and/or connect your LinkedIn profile through the application link. If you have any questions, contact Rebecca Josefsson at 070-197 02 94, Rebecca.email@example.com