Linde Gas AB
Application Sales Engineer - Healthcare and Specialty Gases
Stockholm, Sweden, Oslo, Norway, Copenhagen, Denmark, Espoo, Finland, Tallinn, Estonia (req8724)
What you will enjoy doing
- This is a key role within Region Europe North responsible for identifying and facilitating the delivery of growth opportunities across healthcare and specialty gases covering the broader Linde product and service portfolio
- You will generate profitable growth in the business development area of packaged gas products
- Search and secure new business opportunities and applications in both existing and new customers is part of your role
- Support the sales teams by providing technical differentiation and lead opportunity development for applications at existing and new customers
- Futher you will ensure market intelligence is gathered and fed through the wider organization
- You will develop technical differentiation versus other gas suppliers to maximize value capture for Linde and customers
- Identify, initiate and develop technical and business relationships with relevant original equipment manufacturers and other important external bodies
- Network across Linde and support the Regional Europe North sales organizations to ensure that Linde provides appropriate technically led interaction with the customer
- Continuously build a detailed knowledge of healthcare and specialty gases industry trends, drivers and challenges and identify how these impact on customer process and create current or future opportunities
What makes you great
- You have a high level of industry specific technology focused knowledge & credibility and proven ability to win technically led application sales and foster long-term customer relationships
- Strong commercial skills and business acumen, with selling and negotiating experience suit your profile
- Addiotnally you have strong customer relationship management and customer development skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written are required in this role
- Personal effectiveness including good time management and self-motivation
- Moreover you have a high level of personal integrity
- You own a degree level education or equivalent
- High level of numeracy and literacy
Why you will love working with us
Collaborating with our customers is key for our success. For us this means that we partner with them, advise them and actively support them. Together with you we want to reach out to our customers, work out great solutions and exceed their expectations. You will work in diverse teams and will be trusted with a lot of responsibility. This is your opportunity to grow in a leading company with a true success story.
Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
What we offer you!
We offer a challenging job in different areas and development opportunities. We actively work towards gender equality and diversity; therefore, we are happy to see applicants with different backgrounds and experiences.
Have we inspired you? Let´s talk about it
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) via our online job market.
Last application date: 31st December 2022
Your contact person
Linde Gas AB
Head of BD PGP
+46 735 682 202
We kindly decline all help with this recruitment from external agencies.
Any designations used of course apply to persons of all genders. The form of speech used here is for simplicity only.