We are looking for engineers with an mechanical and some kind of industry electrician backgrounds, experienced with analyzes, electrical testings and can handle different tools for the building of prototypes of li-ion battery systems such as modules, packs and racks.
Working hours. Mon - fri 8-17. Eventually also two shifts.
The offer is for 6 months, with a possibility to extension
Salary (GFL) 167 kr/ h+ vacation pay, insurances.We looking for you who can
- Manufacture prototype mechanical and electrical components for the battery trials and tests(mechanical assemblies, electric tests)
- In collaboration with the Quality and Engineering teams, ensure manufactured prototypes are according to standards and specifications
- Commission and troubleshooting of products with internal customers
- Secure and set up work area, including tools, equipment and a stock of standard components, in collaboration with the manufacturing team, to proceed to the above work
- Build own network of supply partners, with the help of our Supply Chain, to secure quickly components for prototype build
- At least two-years experience in mechanics and electricity for industries.
- Fluently english speaking
To succeed in this we think
- Education in some kind of electrician and/or mechanics
- You have a good work ethic
- Are responsible
- You are structured and accurate.
Jobandtalent is a digital platform with a goal to change the labor market and make it more effective and fair. We are a world-wide comapny with employees for customers such as Amazon, Uber, Santander, och H&M.
Jobandtalent is one of Swedens largest staffing agency.Application
Are you the one we looking for? Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the job offer.
We need a resume with the application.