Application specialist / 2nd line support
We are looking for a dedicated 2nd line application specialist to our content systems team in Stockholm or Malmö. The main responsibility is to support and optimize content production systems within our global operation for print production and asset management.
Business Technology Content Systems is part of divisional IT in Egmont Publishing.
The position reports directly to Head of content systems.
We are a small team located in Stockholm, Malmö and Copenhagen.
Our knowledge is our strength and we grow by sharing within the team and together with partners in training programs. We offer a dynamic and pleasant working environment and great atmosphere where everyone's opinion is valued.The success of this role depends on your ability to:
- Deliver a high level of service to end users that have to meet deadlines.
To be specific, we are looking for someone that can tick most of these boxes:
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex issues related to print production and editorial workflows.
- Excellent skills in InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud publishing applications.
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting DAM systems, preferable Censhare.
- Experience in color management and font handling for print production.
- Experience from Enfocus Switch, Extensis UTS, Pitstop or Fotoware.
- Basic knowledge of XML and InDesign script.
Still in the game? Then you might be the perfect candidate if you like to:
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Initiate and track support tickets from start to resolution based on agreed SLA.
- Monitor application servers and take appropriate actions in case of failures.
- Handle client software installations and configuration on Mac OSX and Windows 10.
- Support users from many countries with various technical skills on different platforms.
Om du har frågor kring tjänsten så är du välkommen att kontakta: Head of Content Systems, Jens Hubertson, +4687282360.
Adress till arbetsplatsen:
Pyramidvägen 7, Solna
Stockholm, 169 91
SwedenSista ansökningsdag är 05/05/2019, men vi intervjuar löpande. Vänligen använd "Ansök Nu" knappen för att ansöka till tjänsten. Vi tar ej emot ansökningar vi e-mail.