Delivery Lead - Total Implementation Services
We are now searching for a Delivery Lead - Total Implementation Services who is in for a big challenge in a market leading company.
As Delivery Lead - Total Implementation Services (TIS) you will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the TIS operation including the setup and execution of all projects and programs for the assigned customers. You will be a part of the TIS senior management team and actively support the other managers within all areas of services and the business as a whole ensuring overall operational, financial and performance.Job description
Experience and requirements
- Coordinate the delivery of all services by TIS, including actions against the agreed transition and initiation plans, delivery and project management of accounts.
- Operate and manage a robust delivery, commercial and operational and governance framework.
- Develop and review relevant management information to demonstrate delivery performance and to ensure management of performance levels.
- Ensure all reporting is of the right level for the right audience, accurate and distributed.
- Ensure internal, external and customer stakeholders are all aligned and kept informed at all stages.
- Promote client engagements and develop strong / lasting senior level relationships of highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction with delivery at a local level.
- Lead, coach and mentor all key internal stakeholders to ensure high levels of performance.
- Drive and embed an ethos and framework of continuous improvement identifying and implementing improvement plans.
- Create a personal network across the Diebold Nixdorf service organizations worldwide.
- Implement and develop a best in class team in the Project Management and Program delivery space.
- Experience of 5+ years within similar roles
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management, business or other related fields
- Good knowledge of monitoring and managing projects
- It is meritorious if you have a track record of driving change in a complex environment
To be successful in this role, we see that you are genuinely interested in working in a team driving technology towards stakeholders needs with high precision on set targets. You have the ability to understand and apply project methodologies and risk management processes, create reports, summarize data and lead client-facing projects.
In addition to this, you have excellent collaboration and strong communications skills and can easily interact with all levels.
We believe you have a strategic and analytical mindset and have a strong drive and capability to deliver according to deadline with high quality and strive to always improve and reach high-set standards.
Further on we are looking for a candidate with a great customer focus who really can check-in on Diebold Nixdorfs core values;
About the position
- Clear Accountability
- Decisive Action
- A sense of Urgency
- A willingness to change
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Start: As agreedMore information
In this recruitment Diebold Nixdorf cooperates with AH Executives. If you have any questions regarding the position/recruitment you are welcome to contact responsible recruitment consultants;
Niklas Almquist, firstname.lastname@example.org Tfn. +46 (0)733 640 640
Hans Holmqvist, email@example.com Tfn. +46 (0) 700 929 420
We are looking forward receiving your application including both CV and a personal letter. We will conduct interviews ongoing for this position.