About the companyWe are Telia, the new generation of telecom companies. Our 6,700 customer-occupied colleagues meet millions of customers every day in one of the world's most connected countries. We are the hub of the digital ecosystem that enables people, companies and communities to access everything that is important to them, on their terms, around the clock - all year round. To give people access to all new exciting services, we invest billions in building the digital society - we build the network of the future. We have decided to change the IT and telecom industry and bring the world closer to our customers.Your role
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to the Martech Operations Team, to be a part of Telias journey in personalizing the customer meeting and becoming a truly data-driven organization. If you love to create best-in-class, data-driven customer communication within the exciting area of Martech and 1:1 communication, this is the role for you!Main tasks and responsibilities
- Operating our marketing automation system and our CDP, executing digital 1:1 communication activities.
- Designing, building and optimizing marketing automation journeys cross all digital channels.
- Defining audience and creating target group selections
- You have at least one year of work experience in Marketing Automation, preferably working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with web tracking technologies (e.g. Google Analytics/Tag Manager)
Is this you?
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications
- Experience in working with a CDP
- Experience in data modelling and SQL
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS to create web and mobile landing pages and manage responsive email templates
1:1 specialist with wide skill set of channels and platforms. You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You are able to translate idea into reality in manageable parts and concrete use cases. You are able to execute complex initiatives and proactively respond to issues in an innovative yet structured approach. In your previous roles, you have been successfully responsible for building automated customer journeys, improving performance and marketing automation use cases and delivering clear business value.Your personality:
- Truly enjoy working within the marketing automation area, learning new things and testing new things
- Result-oriented and always looking for opportunities to improve performance
- Both tech- and business savvy
- Self-leading, accountable and structured
About ClevryFor over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service.
- Proactive in ways-of-working, taking own initiatives, providing recommendations for improvement