We are looking for individuals who thrive on making a difference and want the excitement of being in a winning team. We are the global leader in designing and providing Innovative mast, tower and support solutions for the global telecom and wind industry.
With 30 years experience of innovative product development, we have delivered high performing solutions to clients all over the world. No matter what kind of challenge the client is facing on site, we help them solving the issues with a tailor made, high quality, solution to fit their specific needs. Our unique technologies are well suited for harsh environments which has provided us with a long track record of satisfied customers.
We are looking for a person with a strong drive, questioning attitude and passion for improvements and change. If this is you, come and join our quality department as Quality Engineer!Your Responsibilities
- Coordinating customer complaints, ensuring root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- SQA - securing and developing the quality awareness with our suppliers.
- Supporting our organization with hands-on problem solving and investigations.
- Leading continuous improvement activities to further develop the quality work.
- Taking on larger improvement initiatives
i.e. process improvement, operational excellence projects etc.
Your background & character
- Contributing to the development of the management system.
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues at our local offices around the world.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or similar.
- A strong drive, questioning attitude and passion for improvements.
- Curious and analytical, being able to grasp the big picture as well as pay attention to details.
- High level of self-motivation and the ability to deliver results and make things happen.
- Previous experience of process development and/or experience of problem solving.
- Experience from mechanical production/design or process industri is a plus.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish, written and spoken alike, is required as you will be working in a global multicultural environment.
For the right candidate - job location can be offered in Stockholm or Robertsfors.Welcome with your application. If you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Moa Ekerhed at 0709955668 or email@example.com. Please apply directly here on the ad, not through emails. Read more about Cue Dee here: https://cuedee.com