, we deliver benchmark eHealth software solutions based on world-renowned Scandinavian healthcare quality and principles. If you are passionate about making the world a healthier place, CSAM's fast-paced expansion offers exciting career opportunities and personal growth, a dynamic international environment, and the chance to leave an important mark though a tech company which is making a difference in people's lives.
As part of our Integration Specialist
you will be a key person in improving our way of working with integrations within the LIMS Business Area, and you will work in close collaboration with our operation and development organisation.
Your work will be around our product called Prosang and you will be working as part of a team to maintain and implement a variety of integrations based on customer needs and expectations.As our Integration Specialist you will:
Your matching strengths for our role are:
- Participate in analysis, architectural design, building, testing, and documentation of complex data conversion and integration solutions.
- Provide service support and maintenance on existing integrations.
- Conduct high-level root-cause analysis for service interruption and establish preventive measures.
- Handling customer dialogues, requests, and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- University degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years' experience in IT.
- Experience working in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience from working with Mirth Connect or other relevant integration engines.
- Flexible and able to handle unplanned tasks.
- Familiar with customer-facing and internal communication.
- Great communication skills both in Danish/Swedish and English.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Strong "Can-do-attitude", fearless, proactivity and driven.
- Passionate about innovation and working on meaningful projects.
- Knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL script.
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile project environments.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis therefore, we look forward to your application as soon as possible.