Our customer is a world leading search engine that is now looking for a Sales Support Manager that wants to work in a creative and playful environment. The company has a start-up atmosphere but with the advantages of a global player. This position will focus on the company’s enterprise collaboration software solutions.
The Sales Support Manager will:
- Focus mainly on upsales to existing customers
- Support Partners with requests for pricing and configurations
- Provide training and configuration resources and solutions to partners and customers; ensure they are established as successful
- Work alongside partner management and retention and expansion sales teams to identify the opportunities within the market, and to find the best partners for our solutions
- Provide the ultimate in client service by giving customers the attention they need and deserve
Our dream candidate probably looks something like this:
- Relevant online or offline sales experience in collaboration software suites or similar (G-suite, Box, Slack, MSFT 0365)
- Extremely proactive, organised, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch a comprehensive software solution over the telephone to high-end prospects and partners
- Requirement to interact with and manage internal systems for approvals and generation of quotes
- Proven technical ability customer-relationship management (CRM) systems (Salesforce etc.)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Bonus points for Swedish, Norwegian and/or Dutch.
As a Barona consultant you will be employed by an authorised staffing agency with collective agreement, insurance, pension, and health benefits. This is a 12-month contract. We can't process applications through email, but feel free to come with other queries to email@example.com. We process applications continously so don't hesitate to apply today!