Are you a highly motivated sales executive with a flexible entrepreneurial mindset? Do you want to sell something meaningful and contribute to a more equal and efficient healthcare globally? Then, this might be the job for you!About Corsmed
As a sales executive at start-up company Corsmed you will be responsible for selling the company´s unique technique and e-learning platform which consists of a so called “flight simulator of MRI”. The technique is based on 7 years of research from the University of Lund in Sweden. The main purpose is to educate current and future MR-operators to detect pathologies and provide correct treatment to patients more efficiently. The concept is unique and makes modern MRI scanner training much more accessible to numerous specialists in a very cost-effective way. In the end, this results in better and more efficient healthcare.
People at Corsmed are ambitious, friendly, humble and highly driven to expand and offer their product worldwide to all universities, health care institutions and hospitals that will benefit from it. This is a groundbreaking journey and a great career step for someone with the right mindset and understanding of the product and its potentially great impact globally.About the role
As a Sales Executive you are responsible for coordinating Corsmed’s sales activities. You will conduct market research to identify possibilities, actively seek out new sales opportunities, meet with potential clients, and find smart ways of building descriptive sales points. Your focus will be on both inbound and outbound sales activities, and as the sales team grows you will be taking more of a team lead role. The position is permanent and full-time, and you can be based anywhere in the Nordics as you will work remotely. You will be hired directly by Corsmed.Main Responsibilities:
- Managing the sales pipeline from prospecting to closing, forecasting quarterly wins in line within agreed targets.
- Identify and record the decision makers and influencers within the client organizations as well as their needs. Ensure that data is accurately recorded/managed.
- Participate in pricing planning and customer usage/sales forecasting, together with team members, and ensure they are met.
- Facilitate an efficient transition of won business to the Customer Success team
- Continuously improve the processes, analysis, and tactics used by Corsmed Sales.
- Attend to industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market, product, and service trends.
- Report to the CEO of Corsmed.
Nice to have:
- Entrepreneurial sales and business intelligence mindset.
- Commercial acumen; sales, negotiation, contract creation, pricing, and business skills, with a proven track record of managing commercial partner and client relationships, and B2B marketing.
- Interpersonal communication and persuasion skills that will create awareness of the value and benefits of using MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platform.
- Autonomy, dynamism, flexibility, humbleness, willingness to learn and capacity to adapt.
- Business level English (written and spoken) as Corsmed sell to 150+ countries today
Interested? Apply today!
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or equivalent
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Experience in med-tech, health care, life science, MRI or similar
If you are interested in the sales position, do not hesitate to apply already today. We are going through applications and are interviewing potential candidates continuously. Please submit your CV/resume and personal letter in English.
Barona is handling the recruitment process for Corsmed. For any questions, please contact recruiter Sara Myrlöv firstname.lastname@example.org in Sweden or Visa Varpenius and Arja Martikainen email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org in Finland