Find out how you can reach your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn't just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.We are looking for a consumer centric, ambitious and experienced Head of Contact Centre to lead our growing and complex in-house contact centre operations in Northern Europe. As a skilled operator, you will support your team to solve problems on the spot but also have the ability to see the "big picture" and make improvements and changes necessary to deliver the Contact Centre strategy.Key responsibilities will include
- Visible leadership of a team of over 80 employees in four countries
- Create a motivated, fun, friendly and desirable work environment
- Mentor and develop your managers to support their career development
- Generate a strong focus on consumer centricity and quality
- Drive continuous improvement in customer service process and standards
- Recommend and implement improvements that will increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Through careful analysis, identify opportunities and trends and act on these
- Ensure effective resource planning to maximize productivity of resources
- Deliver effective and accurate KPI reporting
- Manage the Contact Centre operations within budget
- Work effectively as part of the Customer Service senior management team
What you offer
- Proven contact centre management experience in a customer service environment, preferably across multiple locations and multiple languages.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong coaching capability with a track record of positive colleague engagement
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills - a leader of leaders
- Consumer centricity
- Ability to identify key focus areas and then able to develop and implement plans to address
- Ability to analyze performance data or situations and know when deeper insight is required
- Ability to influence to achieve the right outcome
- Organized with a structured and systematic approach and sees things through to the end
- Current and deep understanding of contact centre systems
- An innovator and entrepreneur who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and try new things
- High social skills that allow you to build honest and respectful relationships, communicate productively and build trust.
- Humor, passion, energy, determination and drive
- Fluent in English - Nordic language an advantage
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Colin Embling, Director Customer Service Northern Europe.
The position is normally based in our office in Solna.
Assessments of candidates and interviews will be done during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than 24.04.2021. The position may be employed before the final application date.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!