About the role
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will coordinate the local Supply Chain planning activities for replenishment orders going into backorder daily and coordinating when facing major supply issues in close collaboration with Demand planners. You work in close collaboration with the Regional planning teams and Demand planners in order to have accurate supply information on our Backorders. You will run weekly reports for Backorders and communicate to Commercial Teams and Customer Services in alignment with local Demand planners. You lead the continuous improvement of the Supply process from a Nordic perspective, making sure possible development areas are communicated to the right stakeholders in the wider organization and you make sure all relevant departments are trained in the process.
In your role as Supply Chain Coordinator your main tasks will include:
- Analyze and report service levels weekly and coordinate the process within Supply Chain to get insight end-2-end.
- Run weekly reports for Backorders and communicate to Commercial Teams and Customer Services.
- You support Demand planners as needed with supply coordination of the instrument supply process.
- Execute other activities that may be assigned by the Demand Planning Manager.
This is a consultant assignment starting immediately and will be running for a period of 6 moths.About you
We are looking for a candidate with post graduate education within a relevant subject e.g. logistics or similar combined with relevant work experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of experience working in supply chain or similar responsibility. Furthermore, we see that you have a strong analytical, data driven and systems mind with capability to master complexity. You are very good at structuring, analyzing and understanding data and ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure/demanding timelines.Important for the role:
- Fluent in English and a Nordic language.
- Very good at structuring, analyzing and understanding data.
- Ability to follow specific processes and flexibility as appropriate.
- Excellent System & Computer knowledge (Excel, Access, knowledge of ERP systems, and reporting tools, SQL is an asset)
We will attribute great importance to personal suitability.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Moa Lardner name via +4610 - 173 73 00.Welcome with your application!
Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Logistics, Stockholm, Heltid, Adecco, Solna.